NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it! I love it!

8032141460_7efa3733dd_c.jpg

Nice, but I get the vibe that they at the beach in this pic. Some sort of intergalactic spring break bikini contest.:(

I received the final three Lost Predators yesterday. Now that I have them all I think the winners of this series are:

#1 Boar
#2 Snake
#3 Guardian

Boar's overall look simply captures the Predator 2 "tribal" feel. Plus his mask is amazing.

Snake...simply one of the best paint jobs I have seem Neca do in a long time

Someone should do a poll on the NECA Lost figures as far as their favorite.

Series 6 really did not impress me much.

Bottom line....thanks NECA for doing the Lost figures. :clap:clap:clap

Love it! I love it!

8032141460_7efa3733dd_c.jpg

8032143237_f4ca2165a5_c.jpg

Awesome!

I'm with you guys, so stoked to have the full lost set. Thanks NECA for seeing it through :clap

All the figures are really great, though an updated elder would be nice. I would even re-buy the P3 preds if they re-did 'em with the new legs.

Theres also some innaccuracies that could do with correcting isn't there. I'm sure they'll use that as another excuse to redo him.

Yes a redi Elder ist a Must have.
And neca can use this revisted Sculpt for an 1/4 version.

Redo Things:
New Knee and hip Artikulation.
Laser Scanner on the Plasma cannon.
Cobra belt buckle
scraped loinsloath
bigger Squills on the Head
a cloed mouth(like the mouth from the borg)
P2 Feets
belts on the intimate armour
no wrist blades
more detailed musket
more detailed ruff

From twitter:

Blister layout for Big Red coming in Series 7 this November. Features the new improved articulation on lower body

bigred.jpg

Blister layout for Masked City Hunter coming in Series 7 this November

P2blister.jpg

Can't wait to get Big Red.

Very nice, city hunter comes with a extended Spear and a Human Trophy.

Cloed Hands like big red were Ice on the cake.

Is the left Hand corrdect ?
The 2 Pack version have a closed P1 hand.

Should be getting the cloaked P2 soon. I've massively overpaid for it. In prior times I wouldn't have blinked but now...christ. £22+£18(!) postage from Forbidden Planet in Britain to Ireland. Thats 50euro for me. For one NECA figure which I primarily wanted for the trophy skull that comes with it. Bad deal. The **** was I thinking.

Should be getting the cloaked P2 soon. I've massively overpaid for it. In prior times I wouldn't have blinked but now...christ. £22+£18(!) postage from Forbidden Planet in Britain to Ireland. Thats 50euro for me. For one NECA figure which I primarily wanted for the trophy skull that comes with it. Bad deal. The **** was I thinking.

If you can, cancel the order and let me send you my trophy skull. $10 to cover international shipping and you'll be set.

Back