NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, i never cared for 'stealth' predators. They are cool, just not as cool to display as the 'camo' cloaked ones.

Classic Predator arrived today! Very bad ass! Now just to find a Jason Voorhees with a good mask and Gordon Freeman in September and my NECA collection will be complete. At least until they release anything else that I would take an interest in..

Classic Predator arrived today! Very bad ass! Now just to find a Jason Voorhees with a good mask and Gordon Freeman in September and my NECA collection will be complete. At least until they release anything else that I would take an interest in..

is classic the only pred you have or want?

The only predators I wanted were masked P1 and masked P2. I got the TRU 2 pack so I have camo cloaked berserker as well. I'm a movie fanatic, but I didn't really care for Predators. I was born in '86 so I'm more fond of the older ones.

The only predators I wanted were masked P1 and masked P2. I got the TRU 2 pack so I have camo cloaked berserker as well. I'm a movie fanatic, but I didn't really care for Predators. I was born in '86 so I'm more fond of the older ones.

masked p1 and masked city hunter, falconer, masked wolf , and celtic, and scout predator are my favorite.

For those who live in SoCal, series 6 are out now on Frank and Son, somebody posted pics on the Lair already. I'm waiting on mine to ship out.. sigh..

Oh no, Ram and the other one looks bad.
Why have Ram blue colour on his Armour ?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZMPq1K6OHw[/ame]

Today I picked up series 6. All of the figures look amazing, and the paint apps are very well done. So they did what they set out to do, make all of the Lost Clan figures. Now we just need a trophy wall!

Back