NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where did you find them?

At a local collectible gathering called "Frank and Sons". Usually once I get them there, I can find them at Toys R us's within about 2 weeks.

If anyone needs them, the UPC's are:

Scout- 63448251634

Warrior- 634482514627

Lost- 634482514610

you guys are very lucky, they get their s#!t fast. I ordered online and I'm still waiting for them to ship them out. It sucks! I want to have them already.

I really like the new mask Anytime 2 (Scout) Predator has. There are no seams or cracking like the Classic ones mask had, and the overall paint work is much better.

Plus, I believe that unlike the Classic mask which was a whole piece attached to the head, Scout's mask is a seperate piece from the head.

I really like the new mask Anytime 2 (Scout) Predator has. There are no seams or cracking like the Classic ones mask had, and the overall paint work is much better.

Plus, I believe that unlike the Classic mask which was a whole piece attached to the head, Scout's mask is a seperate piece from the head.

great news, scout is the one i'm getting.

How come you're being selective about the Lost predators? I can't imagine being satisfied to only have a couple of them, I'd always need the whole group...

How come you're being selective about the Lost predators? I can't imagine being satisfied to only have a couple of them, I'd always need the whole group...

there's just certain one's that appeal to me, stand out more, scout stands out to me because of the p1 mask.

heads up, urban collector has predators series 6 in stock, the 3 set for $42.99, best price i've seen on the web.

Last edited:
well looks like borg predator is neca's best looking unmasked predator too date, i never really cared for borg until i seen him in hand, he looks great, has the coolest armor of them all too.

^same here, Borg is just badass! I wish they'd consider him in 18" line but Randy already said it may not likely to happen because its not feasible. Oh well... :(

^same here, Borg is just badass! I wish they'd consider him in 18" line but Randy already said it may not likely to happen because its not feasible. Oh well... :(

thank god for that, i mean seriously just focus on one scale. and dam wish they pop up over here ill check for them later on this month for them

That makes me sad i want all the lost clan in 1/4

i got my 1 4 predator 1 on Monday from BBTS, and i freaking love him! i have it next to my avp figures at the moment, i love both Hot Toys and Neca they both make awesome stuff

393509_282326108547296_2096292044_n.jpg

P.S does anyone know where i can pre-order the predator 2?

Last edited:
That makes me sad i want all the lost clan in 1/4

I don't know why they'd bother making any of them in "1/4" scale if they aren't going to do all of them. Seems pretty pointless if Ram is the only one they do. Though I'm sure they're testing the waters with him.

Back