NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know why they'd bother making any of them in "1/4" scale if they aren't going to do all of them. Seems pretty pointless if Ram is the only one they do. Though I'm sure they're testing the waters with him.

well they said they are doing at least 2 more 1/4 an unmasked p2 and another lost. I would assume Scout would be the easiest one to do next.

I wish that unmasked P2 would be a BD version. I want accurate displays only, P2 was never seen without his mask till after he'd sustained injuries.

I wish that unmasked P2 would be a BD version. I want accurate displays only, P2 was never seen without his mask till after he'd sustained injuries.

Yea im of two mindsets on that, I agree its not movie accurate BUT if you think of the creature in the grand scheme of things im sure he had his mask off at some point in his life.

Me im just gonna pose these 1/4 p2 figs with the p2 LSB so i llike showing both masked and unmasked.

The Lost Tribe is complete!! Series 6 is amazing and definitely my favorite. These pictures don't do them justice.

lostribefinal3.jpg

They look great together. I remember back at at the start when people were saying how cool it would be to own and display all the Lost tribe together; now it's real.:clap

I don't know why they'd bother making any of them in "1/4" scale if they aren't going to do all of them. Seems pretty pointless if Ram is the only one they do. Though I'm sure they're testing the waters with him.

:exactly:

well they said they are doing at least 2 more 1/4 an unmasked p2 and another lost. I would assume Scout would be the easiest one to do next.

Yes, its pretty obvious that it would be Scout or Guardian, if they decided to do one of the Boar brothers then that would be the s#!t!

They look great together. I remember back at at the start when people were saying how cool it would be to own and display all the Lost tribe together; now it's real.:clap

Beautiful! It makes me proud as Predator fan as well..

Its cool and all to have all the Losties but I must say I found that statement of being 'proud to be a predator fan'....a little peculiar. Kinda like the guy who said he wanted to see his child 'grow' as a collector....errr.....we're guys who just like something and buy stuff from it...I don't think it goes deeper than that, yes we 'grow' in the sense of collecting habits change but thats all it is. I don't think it warrants terminology normally associated with more serious life matters.

I mean no offense intended, perhaps I misunderstood...

Its cool and all to have all the Losties but I must say I found that statement of being 'proud to be a predator fan'....a little peculiar. Kinda like the guy who said he wanted to see his child 'grow' as a collector....errr.....we're guys who just like something and buy stuff from it...I don't think it goes deeper than that, yes we 'grow' in the sense of collecting habits change but thats all it is. I don't think it warrants terminology normally associated with more serious life matters.

I mean no offense intended, perhaps I misunderstood...

"der you go with that negativity mon"

seriously bro, Lar'ja is right, you over analyzed my statement, I'm just being, u know, I'm not really serious about what I said, just having all these Lost Pred on my collection makes me happy as a Pred fan. I'm proud that I have them all. That's about it.. no mas. :)

you are the king of gif's and appropriate image description. :lol

"der you go with that negativity mon"

seriously bro, Lar'ja is right, you over analyzed my statement, I'm just being, u know, I'm not really serious about what I said, just having all these Lost Pred on my collection makes me happy as a Pred fan. I'm proud that I have them all. That's about it.. no mas. :)

Cool man. I'm better now. (Though what I stand by what I said about the other guy! it was from another thread recently)

i brought borg and warrior at my local toy r us they cost $19.99 which i thought they would of cost less sadly scout wasnt there

Back