NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my TRU Cloaked Predator. Lots of them on the shelf...I was surprised.:rock
95fdcc04.jpg

does this clear p1 have the same seam line across his mask, as the series 3 p1 did ?

To answer somewhat of my own question...I know that the mandibles would have to be reworked! For that I need to contact r5150. but still, the question remains? Can a bio be used for the closed mouth? I will use magnets to attach and detach, but will it fit in general?

Yes and neca can make more Money with ists Predator Sculpts.

They can makes 1:2 busts like sideshow, but cheaper in the production, not limited and more acurate.

Neca makes in the Past Busts.

I thinke the great Jungel and city Hunter Sculpts looks in 1:2 outstanding.

Called my TRU and they have 6 of the SDCC 25th Anniversary cloaked P1 in stocked! Fresh opened outta their shipper box! They're putting 2 off to the side for me! :D I will pick up tomorrow! :p
Now I just need the SDCC cloaked city hunter. Anyone know where I can score a deal? eBay has nothing fair... :(

Last edited:
Seems NECA is planning 3 more Dutch figures...

jesse scranton ‏@jessescranton
@NECA_TOYS so five dutch figures?? that's INSANE!!

@NECA_TOYS
@jessescranton now watch the movie and see if you can guess all five

jesse scranton ‏@jessescranton
@NECA_TOYS i have a pretty good idea but maybe a hint??

‏@NECA_TOYS
@jessescranton no hints you saw two of them try and guess the remaining three. All part of the fun speculating & wondering what we'll do

Yep, I like what they're at right now. QCs been decent enough on the last 2 predator waves and hopefully that continues. And they're making just about everything I've ever dreamed about since I were a young lad.

"Five Dutch figures are planned, two to be included in NECA's Predator Series 8 and two in Predator Series 9, both Predator 25th anniversary waves. A fifth Dutch will be an exclusive."

Knock knock... So... anyone know the best place to pick up the SDCC cloaked City Hunter at a fair price? :impatient:

Btw Red Polo Dutch will be mine! They all will. Stick around!

1. 'Son of a _____' Dutch
2. Arrival Dutch (heaby camo facepaint, mustard jacket)
3. The other Dutch that was shown
4. Same as above, just without inner vest
5. Jungle Duel Dutch

Back