NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got home from SDCC four hours ago. I'm so tired I only managed to open my cloaked NECA P1 and P2, plus the two S.H.MonsterArts Godzilla figures I picked up (off-topic, but I HIGHLY recommend them). I never thought I'd be one to save opening anything for later, but HT's Keaton Bats and Nicholson Joker -- the grails of the trip -- will have to wait until tomorrow morning. Despite the fact that I've wanted them since they were initially revealed (didn't get them due to an oil issue that I only recently found out is non-existent), I'm pooped.

I'm basically posting in here because I wanted to say that the cloaked Predators are nothing short of amazing. P1 wasn't too mind-blowing since I used to own the BD Classic, but P2 was a new experience for me; this was the first time I was able to enjoy those new joints. NECA, you made an excellent call adding them in. P2 is an absolute blast to pose and I can't imagine what that kind of articulation will be like on something as massive as the upcoming 1/4(?) release. I'm telling you guys, once you take paint out of the equation, you really do have absolute perfection.

When they do a Dutch 1/4, it would not be in scale with their P1 isn't it? Their Predator is 19" so that means that arnold should be shorter than 19"???:dunno

P2 is an absolute blast to pose and I can't imagine what that kind of articulation will be like on something as massive as the upcoming 1/4(?) release. I'm telling you guys, once you take paint out of the equation, you really do have absolute perfection.

I knew there was a cloaked P1 but I must have missed this cloaked P2.:horror Can you post some pics of it please mate?

sdcc2012_neca_44.jpg

That image comes from the mother of all SDCC pix galleries, MWC Toys. https://www.mwctoys.com/sdcc2012/sdcc2012_neca_bottom.htm

May be off topic but, will the bio from the masked Neca 1/4 fit a closed mouth? If not I may be sculpting one myself! If it does though I was trying to snag one from EndoT800 if he has any!

Back