NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was in the Cinema Store in Covent Garden yesterday and they were knocking these out for £40 a pop in the sale.

EDIT-
Sorry, I meant the 1/4 scale classic Pred btw.

Just received my 2 pack yesterday, I couldn't find the extra hand, I was just about to contact the seller when I found it, I didn't want to open the package so he wouldn't tell me that I had lost it.

Berserker? meh... nice idea but useless without the background also I'm not a big fan of cloaked/half cloaked/cloaking predators.

"Stellar"..ftw

After staring at my unmasked P2 for a while, I'm starting to not mind the paint apps at all..this sculpt is just so beautiful.

Really wish NECA would just make him in 1/4 scale..that would be incredible, and the paint would be improved of course..the only real problem I can see is with the joints.

Mine are already VERY loose..I don't think a 1/4 would last more than a day without some new way to keep them more tight.

With the weight of the 1/4 scale, the hip ball joints will not stand.

Last edited:
Just received my 2 pack yesterday, I couldn't find the extra hand, I was just about to contact the seller when I found it, I didn't want to open the package so he wouldn't tell me that I had lost it.

Berserker? meh... nice idea but useless without the background also I'm not a big fan of cloaked/half cloaked/cloaking predators.

WHAT??? :slap

OPEN THE DAMN THING OR READ THE BACK! Geee! The background is inside the package.

I hate people that don't open their toys, or at least buy and extra one for un-open collection. They are toys, open them!

I placed my half-cloaked Berserker in front of the background, then asked my wife to find it from across the room, she couldn't find it. lol

Wife: "What am I looking for? Ohhhhh that.... I didn't even see it."

From a distance the effect was actually pretty cool.

(I am allowed to play with toys as long as I help with the laundry. :nana:

Last edited:
WHAT??? :slap

OPEN THE DAMN THING OR READ THE BACK! Geee! The background is inside the package.

I hate people that don't open their toys, or at least buy and extra one for un-open collection. They are toys, open them!

I placed my half-cloaked Berserker in front of the background, then asked if my wife to find it from across the room, she couldn't find it. lol

Wife: "What am I looking for? Ohhhhh that.... I didn't even see it."

From a distance the effect was actually pretty cool.

(I am allowed to play with toys as long as I help with the laundry. :nana:

First: I didn't want to open the package until I was sure the hand was In there, I didn't want the seller to acuse me of loosing the hand,

Second: I didn't say I couldn't find the background, I said the cloaked berserker idea is cool but useless without the background.

can you see the diference?

Check out what I found.

NECA Predator plus NECA Skinless Julia. That is SICK!!

Copyright this guy ---> https://www.flickr.com/photos/25335276@N02/4917648386/in/photostream/

iz6t76.jpg

10h655h.jpg

2ciie00.jpg

First: I didn't want to open the package until I was sure the hand was In there, I didn't want the seller to acuse me of loosing the hand,

Second: I didn't say I couldn't find the background, I said the cloaked berserker idea is cool but useless without the background.

can you see the difference?

Writing > You. Learn to express yourself better.

Which the weight of the 1/4 scale, the hip ball joints will not stand.

That's quite an assumption. Neca changed the articulation on the current 1/4 scale figures to make them stand better, I don't see why they couldn't get ball jointed hips to work. My new Preds joints are fine, but if they weren't I'd use superglue to make them tighter.

Plus I added hip ball joints to my 1/4 scale Predator and he stands just fine. There are many examples of 1/4 scale figures with fine ball joints.

i guess hot toys just killed neca's dream of anymore 1/4 predators.
maybe neca will do the alien queen now, before ht beats them to it.

I think Neca should continue with their preds both in 7inch and 1/4 scale.

Is not like I'm going to buy all of HT Lost Clan in 1/6, Neca 7inch will be enough for the least popular and their 1/4 version will certainly be a lot cheaper that the ones HT hasn't even showed.

Tankman, considering that HT sees enough popularity about the entirety of the Predator franchise and is even going back to make more AvP predators - would NECA do likewise?

if neca would upgrade the netting to real fabric and upgrade the paint appts a little more, i would rather have a neca 1/4 predator 2.

Tankman, considering that HT sees enough popularity about the entirety of the Predator franchise and is even going back to make more AvP predators - would NECA do likewise?

They really should, there certainly is a market for them. I could only imagine the crazy awesome sculpts Kyle would come up with too. Dying to see it actually. :pray:

They really should, there certainly is a market for them. I could only imagine the crazy awesome sculpts Kyle would come up with too. Dying to see it actually. :pray:

I would kill to see a new and more articulated Wolf from NECA (7" and 1/4 scale). I love the current Wolf I have but more articulation and the new transparent plastic they are currently using would really make that figure shine.

Just with the P2 Predators, the P1 and the Predators guys having all been made in a pretty much consistent style, Wolf looks like an odd one out and of course NECA never got to make the AvP ones.

I'm no fan of AvP but I think the figures would be cool and the overall NECA collection of Predators would look great.

Just with the P2 Predators, the P1 and the Predators guys having all been made in a pretty much consistent style, Wolf looks like an odd one out and of course NECA never got to make the AvP ones.

I'm no fan of AvP but I think the figures would be cool and the overall NECA collection of Predators would look great.

I have yet to even watch AVP and I have no plans to any time soon but 7" AVP Preds from NECA would be hard to pass up.

Back