NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you have any TRU's in your area, you should try there, if not your best bet will be ebay. You could also try putting up a WTB add in the Want to Buy/Trade section

hahhaaa!! I skipped my haircut appointment after work, went to the local TRU to try my luck. I FOUND ONE!!! It was hiding under boxes and boxes of other toy figures. I gave it zero hopes and happened to find it!! I was the last one I almost went crazy. Totally happy about it!!

classp3.jpg

Love the masked city hunter!!!

I dont want to buy the 2 pack! I just want the masked, If NECA will release the masked P2 by itself in 2013 or whatever Ill wait, i dont care,
damn!! :monkey4

Any plans to repaint it, Joe? I'm curious to see what the masked figure would look like with your sick paint apps.

When did 'sick' become a positive adjective? Thats one that just hasn't really took hold in Ireland. If I say something is 'sick', I'm referring to illness or something deeply immoral.

We dont use Sick up my part of England. In fact i dont think i've ever heard it used in person at all! Just on tv/internet ect..

We got 'sweet' in Ireland alright, but I haven't heard anyone describe something as 'sick' and mean it in a good way!

Is this the first time you've seen it, or have you come across it before in other videos/threads?

No I'm well aware of its use here at SSF for some time now, I just decided to comment because I've nothing else to do having not got anything new for Christmas. :monkey2:lol

No I'm well aware of its use here at SSF for some time now, I just decided to comment because I've nothing else to do having not got anything new for Christmas. :monkey2:lol

Bummer, dude. Here's hoping your holiday season gets brighter on New Year's. 2012's going to be a great year for collectibles, so that's something to look forward to. Then again, it seems every year gets better and better.

When did 'sick' become a positive adjective? Thats one that just hasn't really took hold in Ireland. If I say something is 'sick', I'm referring to illness or something deeply immoral.

We got 'sweet' in Ireland alright, but I haven't heard anyone describe something as 'sick' and mean it in a good way!

Well...just wait until breakdancing and parachute pants reach you guys. :wave

And I feel for you guys when grunge rock and gangster rap finally makes it your way.

"sick" is a pretty regular term in my parts. Can remember people using it as far back as the late 80's.

The one that never worked for me was "wicked" for some reason, dunno why :huh :lol

And I feel for you guys when grunge rock and gangster rap finally makes it your way.

Wait 'til they find out Cobain dies in the end...oops should of put that in a spoiler.:monkey1

:lol Thats all old hat here. Of course each generation of 14-16 year old has to have the grunge rock t-shirts and long hair etc but its not exactly hitting for the first time. They just find it all on the interweb information superhighway!

Back