NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have yet to even watch AVP and I have no plans to any time soon but 7" AVP Preds from NECA would be hard to pass up.

AVP aint so bad, it's worth a watch for the pred action alone IMO. Folks on forums take these flicks way too seriously, if you listen to everyone here - almost all moves sucked unless they were done in the 80's :lol

Tankman, considering that HT sees enough popularity about the entirety of the Predator franchise and is even going back to make more AvP predators - would NECA do likewise?

I hate AVP and I thought the Predators were kind of crappy. With that said we should go ahead and make big thick AVP Preds. Why not after all we've done all the rest. HT and SS knows Predators sell again and again.

if neca would upgrade the netting to real fabric and upgrade the paint appts a little more, i would rather have a neca 1/4 predator 2.

I think fans that got P1 would pay lets say 20 bucks more for the real net and better paint apps. HT has it going on with the better plastic but you really pay out the butt. I don't mind and for me I so hope Tsang will nail the heads. I can see he did P1's abs on the P2 but even with that the figure will look and feel so good. I think our P2 is really the most accurate and believe me I'd love to see it go more high end.

I think fans that got P1 would pay lets say 20 bucks more for the real net and better paint apps. HT has it going on with the better plastic but you really pay out the butt. I don't mind and for me I so hope Tsang will nail the heads. I can see he did P1's abs on the P2 but even with that the figure will look and feel so good. I think our P2 is really the most accurate and believe me I'd love to see it go more high end.

Will the top dogs at NECA HQ still give the OK for more 1/4 Preds even though Hot Toys is about to take over that market too?

Will the top dogs at NECA HQ still give the OK for more 1/4 Preds even though Hot Toys is about to take over that market too?

I can't see the HT 1/4 scale figures being priced at anything less than $450. As long as the NECA figures are under $100, I think they will continue to fly off the shelves.

P.S. I'm repainting my 1/4 Gort, the head and the trophy are all I have done so far. Gorgeous figure.

AVP aint so bad, it's worth a watch for the pred action alone IMO. Folks on forums take these flicks way too seriously, if you listen to everyone here - almost all moves sucked unless they were done in the 80's :lol
Definitely...

DEFINITELY........

I can't see the HT 1/4 scale figures being priced at anything less than $450. As long as the NECA figures are under $100, I think they will continue to fly off the shelves.

True. If they made the Lost Preds in 1/4, or close to the scale of HT's 1/4's than it would make for an interesting display.

I'd pay $20 more for 7" scale ones with proto paint apps and separate netting, but the average collector probably wouldn't on the little fellas.

anymore talk at neca about changeing over to fabric netting on 1/4 predators?

HT's close to pricing me out. And based on how much product they are putting out with lax QC they may be growing out of their britches. ____, that includes Sideshow.
If NECA and others can fill the void I'll gladly send my cash their way.

yeah they do look good for small figures and I guess they will have to do if you cant spend £250 on Hot Toys version!
if you buy the unmasked version then is it possible to buy a mask for it that will fit? or is the masked version removable mask?

Last edited:
yeah they do look good for small figures and I guess they will have to do if you cant spend £250 on Hot Toys version!
if you buy the unmasked version then is it possible to buy a mask for it that will fit? or is the masked version removable mask?

I think it is better if you buy masked and unmasked versions.

I'd pay $20 more for 7" scale ones with proto paint apps and separate netting, but the average collector probably wouldn't on the little fellas.

Don't forget better quality plastic. On the 7" figures, real netting isn't important to me if they could paint them near perfectly but I'd definitely pay a little more for better quality paint apps and better plastic.

Back