NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UserCP > Edit Ignore List > To add a user to the list, enter their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.

just saying.

Yeah, I know I should do it.

But, there's a part of me that really wants to try and get it through some of these chuckleheads skulls that things change and final versions do not look like prototypes.

Such errors should not happen.
Errors on figures annoy me.

Obvious answers?
Neca makes too many mistakes.

Why do they make these mistakes ?

Because it does not take care of you.

And what does this have to do with you?

That's my opinion !

So then buy the much better hot toys version! :dunno

I really dont mean to sound totally out of the loop but... Did neca released the Predators Hounds? I dont think they ever did, but, are they going to release them?

i'm getting at least 2 predator dogs, for better display with tracker.
it's really not a very big figure. there's no reason the hound couldn't be a two-pack or a boxed set with tracker. still costs the same as the other preds though.

it's really not a very big figure. there's no reason the hound couldn't be a two-pack or a boxed set with tracker. still costs the same as the other preds though.

maybe down the road neca will make some exclusive boxset of these,w/ tracker and 2 leased dogs.and maybe a classic chained on a totem.
i mainly want a falconer w/ robot bird made.

Yeah, I know I should do it.

But, there's a part of me that really wants to try and get it through some of these chuckleheads skulls that things change and final versions do not look like prototypes.

The straps are quite small and were sculpted.
Where was the difficulty for Neca?

How could you fix this?

I respond individually to each one, that's clear.
After a couple of pages you do not know what post was referring more to my answer.

@ Macularius, and what costs the Hot Toys version?
This is far too expensive and so no alternative.
In addition, the Neca Predator has the better body.

i'm sure they will make a battle damaged one.

the reason elder doesn't have the bands and such,as first shown, they were left off to cut cost, in the final product.
these wasn't scuplted on to begin with, they were just tie on's,or wrap arounds.
if you search farther back in this thread, neca's sculpter explains all this.
what country are you from?

Thanks for the explanation.

Yes, these costs savings annoys me.
I would like to spent a few dollars more for an more acurate version.

Especially since we will not know if a 19 " Elder comes.
But if so, I hope this is accurate.

Only for me the tapes look so as if they were sculpted.
Not wrapped.
Look at the pictures.
It's hard to say.

I am from Germany.

I hope that a BD City Hunter the blood like the BD Wolf.
The blood on the BD Classic looks not so good.

In which Series comes the Figures with the trophy skull accessory?

Not wrapped.
Look at the pictures.
It's hard to say.

I am from Germany.

The bands are wrapped -- not enough different detail to warrrant a new mold -- but too cheap to pay someone to wrap it on ... the detail where at the bottom of the bicep tho looks painted brown like the wrapping. they should at least paint that part near around elbow...

Not wrapped.
Look at the pictures.
It's hard to say.

I am from Germany.

i wouldn't mind spending a few more dollars to have a 100% accurate predator figure either.but alot of people would, they want cheapest price and are fine with 90 % accuracey.
so it's all about cost, profit, and sales.

The straps are quite small and were sculpted.
Where was the difficulty for Neca?

How could you fix this?

I respond individually to each one, that's clear.
After a couple of pages you do not know what post was referring more to my answer.

@ Macularius, and what costs the Hot Toys version?
This is far too expensive and so no alternative.
In addition, the Neca Predator has the better body.

Use the "multi' option. That way you don't have to post for hundred posts consecutively.

If you can't tell, that was sarcasm. I had to say that so you didn't say something about you not posting four hundred posts consecutively.

Also, consecutively means one after another.

Also, I made this post without any personal attacks. It was hard, but it was do able; I don't like infractions.

Does anyone know when Neca will release the P2 and the Elder Predators? I picked up the 3 versions of the first one and want to pre order the others in all their versions also.

Anyone know what Versions the P2 city hunter will come in? Mask on/Off Removable amputated hand or battle damaged?

Steve.

Use the "multi' option. That way you don't have to post for hundred posts consecutively.

If you can't tell, that was sarcasm. I had to say that so you didn't say something about you not posting four hundred posts consecutively.

Also, consecutively means one after another.

Also, I made this post without any personal attacks. It was hard, but it was do able; I don't like infractions.

i'm very proud of you ep2.

Does anyone know when Neca will release the P2 and the Elder Predators? I picked up the 3 versions of the first one and want to pre order the others in all their versions also.

Anyone know what Versions the P2 city hunter will come in? Mask on/Off Removable amputated hand or battle damaged?

Steve.

end of july for elder p2, and sept/oct for p2 city hunter unmasked open mouth. and hippie, borg.

Back