NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NECA Elder Pred in packaging...

necaelder4.jpg

Can't wait for that. When does it come out again?

Looks very nice, but the Bands on the forearms and the Pistol are missing.

It comes with the pistol...and they never said it would come with the bands.

In fact, I remember reading that NECA even said it WOULDN'T come with the bands on the gaunlets.

i want the p2 city hunter w/ mask, more than all the rest put together, i just hope the new factory don't screw up the paint.

It comes with the pistol...and they never said it would come with the bands.

In fact, I remember reading that NECA even said it WOULDN'T come with the bands on the gaunlets.
that's why he's on my ignore list.

anyway, yeah randy and kyle both mentioned it wouldn't have the arm bands MONTHS ago. and they said it wouldn't have the laser sights on the plasma caster. but it's all stuff that's easy to fix and the HT figure is missing way more stuff than this one is. i think with a decent repaint, this could turn out to be the definitive elder figure.
man the elder looks so awesome. The pred im most looking forward to.
samesies.

For those that like to collect the packaging variants, I just realized that all of the Super Predator re-releases now have their removeable wristblade packed in front of them in the packaging, as opposed to the original releases where the blades were already in the gauntlet and held in place via rubber ties.

For those that like to collect the packaging variants, I just realized that all of the Super Predator re-releases now have their removeable wristblade packed in front of them in the packaging, as opposed to the original releases where the blades were already in the gauntlet and held in place via rubber ties.

is the tracker packaged to where his tusk won't get bent or broke this time around?
haven't seen the re-release of him yet.

is the tracker packaged to where his tusk won't get bent or broke this time around?
haven't seen the re-release of him yet.

The packaging is the same as far as how they have the head positioned, but I have seen around 7 to 10 re-release Trackers and not one of them had bent or broken tusks, they all looked fine.

They either switched to using better plastic and/or had better QC (not shipping out the obviosuly broken ones) for the re-release Trackers.

If you don't like it you can buy the hot toys one :monkey1

Yeeeaaaaahhhhhh, that's pretty much why NECA needs to do this one right. Either make it the best-looking 7" figure they've ever done (unlikely), or push for its release in 1/4 scale.

Looks great to me. The netting alignment alone gives away superior paint app and it looks vastly improved from the tru exclusive two pack - hopefully the new factory does justice to all the new predator figures moving forward.

"Final product may differ from what is shown"

Obviously the bands on the prototype weren't sculpted on because otherwise they would be there.

If you don't like it you can buy the hot toys one :monkey1

Well he never ceases to irritate me. For some reason every post he makes has me shaking my head. Some of the ____ he asks has obvious answers that I am like "Really man?"

Do you guys find something off about Elder? It's a great looking figure but there's something missing. When I first saw their P1 sculpt you instantly recognised it as him. Pretty much spot on. I don't get that same feeling with Elder.:dunno

Well he never ceases to irritate me. For some reason every post he makes has me shaking my head. Some of the ____ he asks has obvious answers that I am like "Really man?"

Yeah, Rider is just one of those idiots that has no clue what he's talking about. :slap

Do you guys find something off about Elder? It's a great looking figure but there's something missing. When I first saw their P1 sculpt you instantly recognised it as him. Pretty much spot on. I don't get that same feeling with Elder.:dunno

The disproportionately inaccurate forehead??

I'd love to have the P2 elder (Greyback), but it's not a good looking figure, and I refuse to pay what those things go for now-a-days. Heck, I saw a member on the for sale/trade thread selling one, and he starts off with some bologna about how he won't charge a fellow freak what ebay sellers are charging for him, and his came out to around $1,500 usd (he was somewhere in the UK). Yeah, good looking out, bud :pfft:

Maybe the eyes/brows... Or something about the size/shape of the upper head.. Idunno

I think the sculpt looks incredible of course, but I am also getting that feeling.

Back