NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, I'm happy to add it to my collection. They also sent me an Iron Maiden Killers Eddie figure with a tag on it that said production sample. The paint aps on it look PERFECT.

if the blades are displayed in front of the package,instead of being placed in the figures arms, then you have the re-releases,
also the paint is different, the falconer and trackers skin tone is a little darker then before, berserker is painted more like series 2 unmasked berserker.

yeah the blade was placed in front of the package with tape, cool so I guess I got all 3 re releases

what are the "qc problems?

My first custom-painted Predator.
Perhaps you like it, perhaps you hate it! :D
Just let me know what you think:

2gy3s6q.jpg

mcg6c1.jpg

I appreciate the work and ____ you did, but the entire concept is loco. I don't find it pleasing at all. But again, I can appreciate the fact thjat you worked on it. If you're proud then that is all that matters.

I have a thing for blue Predators.. So I like it.

Hopefully you know this isn't the best custom out there.

Of course I couldn't even make something this good, though. :lol

Thanks for all your comments! I know it's not a masterpiece but I thought some of you would be interested in seeing it. I absolutely know that there are many, many better pieces out there!. :D But it is my first custom-painted figure ever and so I thought I share it!
Like the idea with the torn flesh and blood on the alien tail!
But I think there is no chance in hell that I will be able to make it look good! :D
But thanks all for the input!

if the colors weren't brite and shiney , it would look good, the brite colors don't make it look natural.they make it look like a cheap shiney toy.
no offense meant, just my opinion.

Thanks for all your comments! I know it's not a masterpiece but I thought some of you would be interested in seeing it. I absolutely know that there are many, many better pieces out there!. :D But it is my first custom-painted figure ever and so I thought I share it!
Like the idea with the torn flesh and blood on the alien tail!
But I think there is no chance in hell that I will be able to make it look good! :D
But thanks all for the input!

Hey, even Davinci probably started out drawing stick figures. Just stick with it and you'll get better.

And what paints did you use? They look so thick.

Back