NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on this Falconer, Sabres. How a 20$ figure can be turned into a little piece of art... only Joe knows how to do it.

Looks like ____, sorry for being harsh but they aren't very good. Sculpt isn't great, paints not too hot and the fact that there is no change other than a poorly done bio and poorly applied paint equals a ____ty figure. But he gets an A for effort.

Guardian's the only one of those customs that looks decent, and that's because the body paint actually seems good. The bio sculpts, however, aren't so hot. And if he wants to make true customs, he'll have to wait for the P2 to arrive.

I was just thinking about something else, too. If NECA's moving to the new factory for Series 3 and the masked P1 is included, we'll finally see how the 7" original Predator was originally supposed to look in the first place. Not as good as the two-ups obviously, but still not the shoddy work we got from the old factory either.

Guardian's the only one of those customs that looks decent, and that's because the body paint actually seems good. The bio sculpts, however, aren't so hot. And if he wants to make true customs, he'll have to wait for the P2 to arrive.

I was just thinking about something else, too. If NECA's moving to the new factory for Series 3 and the masked P1 is included, we'll finally see how the 7" original Predator was originally supposed to look in the first place. Not as good as the two-ups obviously, but still not the shoddy work we got from the old factory either.

If the Predator body is better we can all just interchange the 3 heads to what we feel like displaying on the day. Is the new factory confirmed for series 3?

Not sure. Elder said NECA stated Series 3 is indeed planned for the new factory, but I don't know for sure. Hope so, though. They shouldn't put anything out of that other place now. Pssh, old factory can ruin figures from different licenses, but NOT Alien or Predator -- especially when we've waited so long for these! If the 7" Elder and P2 aren't at a higher quality, it's a major loss and shame... that can only be corrected by also making them in 1/4 at the new factory :D. And that, my friends, wouldn't actually be too bad.

If the 7" Elder and P2 aren't at a higher quality, it's a major loss and shame... that can only be corrected by also making them in 1/4 at the new factory :D. And that, my friends, wouldn't actually be too bad.

:pray::thud: P1, P2 and Elder all in 1/4 scale on one shelf!:thud::pray:

They said that Series 3 is for sure new factory.

Good news!

More chance of:pigfly:

NECA needs to bang out P2 with his many accessories first and foremost:pray:
If NECA will do P2, I will be waiting for it to come out.

Would be interesting to see vs the MC Movie Maniac Series.

Here are my AVPR and Predators figures from the NECA range.

avprn.jpg

AVPR Unmasked and Masked.

For those who have the 2 figures, the Wrist Blade on the Masked version seems to be longer.

classicpredators.jpg

Predators - Classic Predator Unmasked and Masked.

Seems this time, the Unmasked has a longer Wrist Blade.

Certainly not Hot Toys / Side Show (for example) quality but for what you pay for these figures, it's still very good.

Last edited:
Back