NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got P1 right here in front of me and the body is outstanding. I really couldn't be happier really. I was worried about him standing because he is heavy and bad to the bone. The head needs some work and we're on it and it will be great I think. 80 bucks is nothing for this guy and like you I'm thinking if only we get a P2 like this. This P1 figure is by far our best figure we've done and I'm hoping the new factory won't pull any BS like the other factory. I can't get over how cool this thing is. As far as P2 goes fans can at least feel good I hope that a big P2 fan is trying to make sure P2 is a very good P2 likeness. Mc toys head of sculpting didn't give a crap at all about it. That was one of the things that made me say OK I'm history from this place because I knew the things fans loved most got the half ass treatment. Not good.
photographic images are required or else it will be perceived that these events have in fact not occurred.

Last edited:
Well, that masked Classic looks like ____! Nothing against you man it is just showing how the old factory failed.

IMO, both of them are not all they could've been. I mean, it's a $15 figure for sure, but the old factory gave it a $5 paint job.

You are really so stupid ? Man, size of my finger with million details ! Of course there are fluctuations

How the hell do these banned members keep coming back? This is the third time I've seen someone who was in the 'Banned' group come back over the past few days. Same thing with Dwibzle.

A little late bro.
And here are some Hi-res photos:
2nauzqf.jpg

72x4wk.jpg

142hf84.jpg

Last edited:
Is it really June, though? That's a much bigger space than between Series 1 and 2. Oh, well. I guess it's worth it if we get new factory paint apps.

So the pred-dog is going to be the most sought after item in this series i guess. Anyone know will the dog be scale to the series? Or is going to be a stand-alone figure on its own?

So the pred-dog is going to be the most sought after item in this series i guess. Anyone know will the dog be scale to the series? Or is going to be a stand-alone figure on its own?
the dog will scale with the other figures.

I'd argue that the P2 Elder will be. Sure, most people will buy more than a single dog, but P2 Elder is a hugely-popular character that, until now, doesn't have an affordable figure representation of. The HT version's price hikes up over 1K every now and then on eBay, so P2 fans need this guy.

Series 3 will be great - Masked P1 and Elder are musts, and if you have the previous Predators figures I'd say the Hound is pretty important too.

I'd argue that the P2 Elder will be. Sure, most people will buy more than a single dog, but P2 Elder is a hugely-popular character that, until now, doesn't have an affordable figure representation of. The HT version's price hikes up over 1K every now and then on eBay, so P2 fans need this guy.
no, Justin Bieber is a hugely popular character. i'd wager 98% of people who see the Elder on the shelf won't have any idea who it is or what movie it's from regardless whether it's explained directly on the package.

Well, hugely-popular for Predator fans. And who cares about what other people seeing the shelves think? 98% of them couldn't care less about the hobby, anyway. Collect for yourself and for your interests. As far as Predator interest goes, Elder's big.

To the hardcoreish fans the Elder will be the most popular. To regular people, the Hound. Since they've already seen a masked version of almost the same character with some blood.. I wish I had goten Tracker for Christmas instead of unmasked Mr. Black so i'd have somthing to do with the Hounds.. They'll go good with Falconer and unmasked Mr. Black though. The Elder is really the only of the three I have to get. I would say the masked P1, but since NECA is doing the 18 inch version...

Well, that masked Classic looks like ____! Nothing against you man it is just showing how the old factory failed.

:lol

That's cool, I didn't make the figure :D

You pay for what you get, I guess... It was a $29.95 (AUS) figure, not expecting it to be perfect :)

But I still don't mind it.

A little unclean but what you except from this scale, a perfect paint-job ? lol

:lol

Finally got my Tracker today here in the UK impressive figure, tusks slightly bent, I have managed to reshape them, however the joints on him are stiff as hell!

Amazingly, I could use brute force on mine. But I count myself lucky; I've had NECA T2 figures whose functional shoulder balljoints broke simply by touching them. The 1/4 release (or anything from the new factory) will be such a breath of fresh air, because it's shoddy QC like this that gives lower-end collectible manufacturers a bad name. The second my T-1000's arm came off in my hands, I honestly thought "Wow... this is trash." Let's hope they bump up the quality on these new Preds.

Amazingly, I could use brute force on mine. But I count myself lucky; I've had NECA T2 figures whose functional shoulder balljoints broke simply by touching them. The 1/4 release (or anything from the new factory) will be such a breath of fresh air, because it's shoddy QC like this that gives lower-end collectible manufacturers a bad name. The second my T-1000's arm came off in my hands, I honestly thought "Wow... this is trash." Let's hope they bump up the quality on these new Preds.

I know what you mean, my Giger Alien foot broke off after moving it slightly I was gutted, if I'm honest I'd expect this if I was 6 and buying Hasbro or Mattel products but these are more expensive for a reason and they should be better than these paint and joints, well for something I pay around £13.99 a figure from NECA which in reality is what nearly $22.00 in US money.

If Neca figures are 'toys' and more likely to be 'played' with then they, arguably above all, should not be breaking right out of the box. They should be able to withstand normal use of the joints.

these are the first Predators I have in my collection ,My wife got these for me at Christmas,they are stiff as hell took some work to get the joints to loosen up ,I did break the foot on the unmasked One trying to get him to stand ,they kept falling over ,but they are standing now ,she heard me going on about the 1/4 I put on pre-order

014-4.jpg

011-3.jpg

008-5.jpg

013-2.jpg

010-5.jpg

007-8.jpg

012-2.jpg

009-6.jpg

007-Copy.jpg

Back