NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i was strolling thru TRU and happened to find the classic and the Falconer...jesus christ these guys look way better in person thatn I thought they would. I think Berserker looked the weakest of them all, but even so he was still cool. Perfect amount of articulation and the sculpts are fantasatic. Still gotta say Falconer is my favorite.

Fantastic work on the Berserker there!!

Did you redo his helmet to the darker shade of brown?

Thanks!! I didn't touch the helmet, only painted the body. But i think i overdid it a little for the red on the sides of the arms..

Thanks!! I didn't touch the helmet, only painted the body. But i think i overdid it a little for the red on the sides of the arms..

No way it looks cool, way better than the paint job we all started off with for sure!

I thought about leaving the helmet alone but the lighter shade of bronze annoyed me slightly so I changed the colour on mine.

Heres my shameless plug to a previous post lol.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82152

No way it looks cool, way better than the paint job we all started off with for sure!

I thought about leaving the helmet alone but the lighter shade of bronze annoyed me slightly so I changed the colour on mine.

Heres my shameless plug to a previous post lol.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82152

Nice customs there! The classic looks even better with the improved eyes, and the berserker's mask is awesome!! Makes me want to paint mine darker too! :clap

Berserker's mask looks great, Falconer! He looks extra-pissed with the darkened mask and brow highlights.

Well... it's old news, but some people might not've heard. NECA said they'd like to do the P2 Lost Hunters. :dunno

That's about all I got.

NECA would "like to do" lots of stuff. but i'm not holding my breath for lost preds.
we'll be lucky to get the elder. it's still just a proposed prototype, no figure yet.

If they did both the Elder and the losties that'd be fantastic. Having missed the Hot Toys Elder its kind of a hole in my collection of the P2 gang, given that I have both City hunter figures, Lost and Guardian. Getting the lot, albeit at smaller scale, with NECA would be great.

Of course they'd probably be super-rare and exclusive if they did do them. :rolleyes:

this is one of the few lines that i think i'd be one board for any and all preds that they did. there are so many cool designs out there that they could make.

Cyborg predator please - it could be a mixture of berserker, terminator endoskeleton, and classic predator parts ;)

*Waits impatiently for tracker and hound to be released*

Any news, excitement, praise, or customs? This thread needs re-animation!

Here's a custom I'm picking up from someone.

It's the totem from PREDATORS.

I'll post some normal pics of it when I get home.

Here's a shot that's been Photoshopped.

2-original.jpg

Back