NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's no way to know what the original creators of the totems used them for.
But, they're most often used as a religious icon or a way of telling a story.
The engravings on the totem could be a form of language for all we know.

Hell, the way they look like spikes driven into the ground, could mean they're not a totem but dropped from a ship and used for a whole other purpose entirely.
Like navigation beacons.

There are a hundred theories we could come up with.
they are things stolen from the Half Life design of Xen, and nothing more.
(imho heh)

Last edited:
Since the totems are on an alien planet (not a Predator planet), then I doubt it was put there by the Preds.
They just found it and used it to hang the classic Predator on.

There's no way to know what the original creators of the totems used them for.
But, they're most often used as a religious icon or a way of telling a story.
The engravings on the totem could be a form of language for all we know.

Hell, the way they look like spikes driven into the ground, could mean they're not a totem but dropped from a ship and used for a whole other purpose entirely.
Like navigation beacons.

There are a hundred theories we could come up with.
It is a Predator planet. Although it probably used to be another alien's planet. And those same designs on the totem were on the cages they dropped down with the modified original design creature, AKA Stickman.

I think these structures were made by the predator. Terrestrial flora was also carried by prdator. The style of the totem reminds me of the Predator 2's spaceship...

I checked one on the way home and found nadda. :(

Yeah good luck Flosi, it seems to be hit or miss with this guys. I got lucky last week and picked up classic and falconer and decided to go ahead and go back for berserker...gone. No worries though because personally I thought the Berserker was the weakest of them all. If I see him maybe i'll get him, but being that it is so hit or miss if I never find him no big deal.

Yeah good luck Flosi, it seems to be hit or miss with this guys. I got lucky last week and picked up classic and falconer and decided to go ahead and go back for berserker...gone. No worries though because personally I thought the Berserker was the weakest of them all. If I see him maybe i'll get him, but being that it is so hit or miss if I never find him no big deal.

I really only wanted a classic anyway, which I imagne would be the toughest to get.... I'll check the other local TRU today.

It really sucks when your only goal is to get Classic, then you go to TRU they have 4 Falconers, 4 Mr. Blacks, and 1 Classic with an opened package, broken hand, and missing accessories..

When I found the classic there was 2 and i grabbed one and the other...well the paint app looked like poop and I wasnt about to pick him up. There was 1 falconer and I grabbed him and there were 2 berserkers. Next day there were zero even the poop one was gone.

It's killing me seeing all the Classic's in here. Can't wait for the damn boxset! When's series 2 coming out, again?

The entire planet itself seems to be modded to fit the predators' needs, just not to the extent that humans have modded our planet to fit our needs...

It looks like they introduced a large amount of the vertebrate life and it looks like they got many different species of insect and plants from different places too.

It's a custom?
s67wp4.jpg

Yeah man!! Sabertooth did a great job on that guy!!!

Here is a blurry pic of my steampunk cyborg predator I am working on. I just have my lame camera phone....

cyborgpred2.jpg

Back