NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only thing about the camo cloaked Berserker is he needs that base that was shown with him otherwise an brown and clear figure would look kinda silly next to a single colored object behind it.
Yeah, it has to have a base. From the pics of it i'd be willing to pay extra.

i'd get the cloaked figures if they were painted to match a diorama. otherwise, they just look like white plastic from more than a few inches away.

i'd get the cloaked figures if they were painted to match a diorama. otherwise, they just look like white plastic from more than a few inches away.
Yeah, really, it's more of a "hey my whole body is one color!" look rather than a cloaked look..

Guys, I would like to ask you one question about Preds (maybe it was said here but I don't know..) About Predator 1 look Pred figure.. if I understand it well, there will be:
Classic Pred - closed mandibles
Classic Pred - open mandibles
Classic Pred - battle demaged helmet
Predator 1 - with helmet on
Or there will be even Predator 1 with open/closed mandibles?
thanks for answer :wave

Guys, I would like to ask you one question about Preds (maybe it was said here but I don't know..) About Predator 1 look Pred figure.. if I understand it well, there will be:
Classic Pred - closed mandibles
Classic Pred - open mandibles
Classic Pred - battle demaged helmet
Predator 1 - with helmet on
Or there will be even Predator 1 with open/closed mandibles?
thanks for answer :wave

I think it will be something like

Classic Pred: open mouth (out now)
Classic Pred: Battle Damaged mask (coming in series 2)

Predator 1: closed mouth (included in the two pack with the Alien :dunno)
Predator 1: Masked

Thems my guesses.

Last edited:
Yeah, really, it's more of a "hey my whole body is one color!" look rather than a cloaked look..
i don't get why they bother making "cloaked" predators out of "clear" plastic. there is no way to make it look right unless it's painted to match a specific background. i guess it's a super cheap way to keep reusing the molds.

The only way I cant see a cloaked figure looking decent would be if it was cast in plastic that is clear as glass but then again if you did that the joints would be very visable. That might work for a statue though.

The only way I cant see a cloaked figure looking decent would be if it was cast in plastic that is clear as glass but then again if you did that the joints would be very visable. That might work for a statue though.
there are a ridiculous amount of technical issues that come with that. but, it's mostly figuring out how to make a mold to do one solid piece and even if it did work, it severely limits the pose. unless NECA starts carving cloaked predators out of ice, i'm calling it a wash. if it can't be done right, don't bother.

Got my Stealth Berserker from Amazon, but just noticed it's missing his jawbone. Not sure if I'm going to return it just yet.. might keep it because it actually looks kinda cool and I suppose it's a pretty unique error and whatnot.

stealthpredatorerror01.jpg

stealthpredatorerror02.jpg

stealthpredatorerror03.jpg

Heads up.
Toysrus.com has Classic Predator back in stock for $16.99 for those who can't find the figure in stores.

Finally take a picture of my repainted Berserker. Just notice the dot color is too light (it is based on the color of his back):slap. Might fix it later.

imag0011u.jpg

Back