NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I've changed my mind and instead of selling all of my smaller figs, I'll just sell my NECA and McF AVP and AVP-R stuff. So I'll still continue with the original franchises, since these new NECA figs look so damn cool! Here are some shots I took today of Berserker and Falconer:

IMG_1645.jpg

IMG_1653.jpg

IMG_1642.jpg

IMG_1635.jpg

IMG_1640.jpg

IMG_1641.jpg

More in my PB album, but I'll use the rest in the video reviews. Now, I'm gonna wait until Wave 2 to get the unmasked Berserker and Tracker. I won't buy Classic/P1 until they do a non-BD masked version, which'll probably be later.

Yes, that is the base from McFarlane's Headless Horseman set, I'm looking at mine right now.

Last edited:
Ooh, I hope they reveal the V2 sculpt that Kyle was working on; the Toy Fair 2010 two-up featured a sculpt that, while awesome, was apparently going to get some fixing or re-doing.

Unlikely... but I'd eat anything up at this point, especially if the figures won't be out until next year.

1st post, joined these boards because of the awesomeness of these pred figs!!! you guys have some amazing pix and the customizing work is just !A+ incredible!!!

Back