NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, another board member had his auction for his 6" McF P1 repaint go for over $200. that NECA repaint is at least 6X better, so i guess it makes sense.

Encline deserves it, HIS WORK IS INCREDIBLE! Ive been following his work since the transformers boards.. he has quite the following and its rightfully so...

Congrats bro

Outstanding work by Encline.

I've still only managed to pick up Falconer, although they are all now available here in the UK so I'll probably try snagging them off Play.
Took a shot of the guy.

Very very good! I love the joints:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/6g42v9fDKxo?fs=1&hl=it_IT"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/6g42v9fDKxo?fs=1&hl=it_IT" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

... WHAT!?!?!??!??!? Holy crap, one repaint and Encline can afford an Ani-Com with that money... Dude, congratulations! Really, that's awesome!

I don't think it's all that great... It's a little neater than the first, but otherwise it's white..... The berserker and falconer from his earlier pics don't impress me much either.

Geez! For that price, I would have commissioned Tankman to sculpt me a Predator figure from scratch. lol

Geez! For that price, I would have commissioned Tankman to sculpt me a Predator figure from scratch. lol
haha not a chance. you couldn't even buy his prototype for $1,200. you'd have to add at least one more 0 to that for a whole new figure.

The best elder predator, from Neca:

elderpred2.jpg

Last edited:
Wow...is that Neca?

EDIT: Just seen it on their Twitter. Wow!
I know it looks good now but by the time it gets mass produced in the factories, I bet it wont look half as good. :(

Last edited:
Back