NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just hope it happens. Aliens and other 18"-ers might not sell as well, but people go ape____ for Predators.

Re: neca predators series 2 pics

here are the pics for series 2 :)
not feeling the Masked Classic. unless it has some cool accessory, i'll probably skip it and get the other 2 guys.

edit - then again, these figures are dirt cheap and don't take up room, so what could it hurt to get it?

Damn you NECA!!

I quit action figures years ago.. but you keep pulling me in with this sht. First it was the Bioshock figures, now the preds.. I just picked up Mr Black and Classic on my way home from work today. Looks like Falconer will be next on my list, then the wait for series 2.

This also prompted me to order the SDCC EX from Amazon :duh

Tracker looks the best of series 2 imho. Berserker's sculpt is great but the paint scheme just doesn't look right to me. Too grey. BD Classic also has a great sculpt but the blood looks kinda bad imo though. Still all are great figures.

Where are you guys finding classics on the shelves? All stores near me are completely wiped out.

When will series 2 ship?

Where are you guys finding classics on the shelves? All stores near me are completely wiped out.

When will series 2 ship?

Got mine at a local collector shop. They had 'em for $1 over TRU price, so I couldn't resist.. They must've just gotten their shipment in because they had tons of them. I got to pick through about fifteen Berserkers and Classics for the best paint jobs. :yess:

qytt38.jpg

Back