NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone knows Neca will produce the 'City hunter Predator' from Predator 2? I saw the prototype of Elder Predator from Predator 2 ... I hope that also produces the film's protagonist.

i don't think NECA ever confirmed P2. tankman just said that he'd like to sculpt it, but i don't see any reason why they wouldn't make it eventually. all i know is, if they make it, they're gonna reuse that mold like crazy. i wouldn't be surprised if they make a separate P2 variant for every accessory he had. speaking of which, i'm still hoping for a P1 with the medkit and a Billy spine trophy.

tracker is the coolest pred in the new movie for me. Bring him on! When is the second series scheduled to arrive? Also if I'm not mistaken, elder pred from p2 is in series 3 right? If so, then I think that means that city hunter pred from p2 is definately on his way.

p.s: After holding these in hand, can anyone honestly say these things are probably neca's best work thus far?

It surely won't be called 'series 3' as its not part of the Predators lineup.

I love the P2 city hunter design, its just mystifying to me how very off the McFarlane one was - even for the time. The mask bore no resemblance whatsoever, the dreadlocks were pathetic - too few, too short, no realistic hang - the forehead was too small and sloped, tiny waist. I think people excused its major flaws because it brought new articulation that the McFarlane P1 didn't have. Just a very poor figure.

I love the P2 city hunter design, its just mystifying to me how very off the McFarlane one was - even for the time. The mask bore no resemblance whatsoever, the dreadlocks were pathetic - too few, too short, no realistic hang - the forehead was too small and sloped, tiny waist. I think people excused its major flaws because it brought new articulation that the McFarlane P1 didn't have. Just a very poor figure.

well aren't the dogs part of the lineup as well? You think they'll use new packaging?

no, i think it was because all we had until then was the Kenner toys. the McFarlane figures weren't anywhere near perfect, but they were still a huge improvement.

p.s: After holding these in hand, can anyone honestly say these things are probably neca's best work thus far?

The Classic Pred very well may be the "BEST" collectible NECA has given us. I own roughly 50+ NECA (7"-12"-18") sculpts and it's easily my NEW favorite.I have to get all my NECA figures out of storage to give you a definite answer.

However, I will say I absolutely LOVE NECA's 1/5 scale MYERS vs LOOMIS statue set, one of my favs.

Picked up a "Predators" Falconer Predator figure tonight..

I gotta say I'm pretty impressed with him....for the scale and the price, NECA does a pretty good job with the sculpting and the detailing. He stands pretty well unassisted, but the articulation is pretty limited...no splayed/squatting legged action poses with this guy. His joints are pretty tight and I don't want to risk breaking him.

Any noises on when those predator hounds will be hitting the shelves? Now they look really cool...

well like i said earlier, they're dirt cheap and don't take up space. might as well get the complete set so you have all the different looks and accessories.

That's what I plan on doing :rock

I need multiples of the predator dogs...

Joe Dunaway has done a repaint of the Falconer.

Looks BADASS!

https://www.modelzone.com/mangrasshopper/index.php?level=album&id=312

lrg-2829-fal1.jpg

lrg-2827-fal3.jpg

lrg-2828-fal2.jpg

lrg-2825-fal5.jpg

lrg-2823-fal7.jpg

lrg-2822-fal8.jpg

WOW, that is a wonderful repaint. He really is one of the best.

I would love to have Joe paint an 18" NECA Predator if it's made. Now that would be something special.

For the price, these figures are a steal! They look better in hand as compared to the pics, the paint job on these are pretty good imo. Great work Neca! :hi5: Here are a few pics, sorry about the quality. :eek:

DSCI0430.jpg

DSCI0411.jpg

DSCI0401-3.jpg

DSCI0394.jpg

DSCI0443.jpg

I don't know if I'm remembering correctly, but is that tree base from the McFarlane Headless Horseman box set?

Back