NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Guys! I'm glad you like it. Just two more pictures and I swear I'm done spamming them all over this thread. :lol
IMG_6388_00000.jpg

IMG_6364_00000.jpg

Wow! Great pics :rock

the SSC maquette is a cool piece, but the shoulder cannon just looks off to me.
tankman needs to teach a class about how to sculpt those things because most Predator collectibles don't get it right and NECA nailed it.

To be fair the SS piece is dead on the what was in Stan W place. The problem was the artist recreated the shoulder cannon and it's back pack from scratch. They kind of just did their own thing on it really. The SS piece is based on this prop. Ater all it's Stan Winston and his guys that made this stuff but it's not what you see in the movie.
The original back pack is long gone and so is the hands. The prop that the SS back pack is based off accually has P2 hands and gauntlets.
Still though is a freaking great piece and I wish I had one.

^^ Those are great pics ^^

Managed to finally see the "Predators" figures at my local TRU after work...had plenty of Falcons but only one Berserker and one Classic.

Got the B but left the C - it was already broken inside the package :slap but it looked pretty cool.

Looking forward to picking up the Tracker when it hits - those spiky dog-things were great on the hunt in the movie....

Hoping I can swing the HT version of the Berserker when it comes out, but in the meantime, this NECA figure is pretty cool...

A side question for all of you Predator-o-philes out there (guess I'm more of a casual fan)....

I don't follow those AVP flicks at all...is the character description on the cardback getting it's info from that or just something NECA came up with? There wasn't any mention of Vautja or Young Blood status in the movie...just curious.

Keep the cool shots coming and if anybody sees those Tracker figures hit, let us know!

To be fair the SS piece is dead on the what was in Stan W place. The problem was the artist recreated the shoulder cannon and it's back pack from scratch. They kind of just did their own thing on it really. The SS piece is based on this prop. Ater all it's Stan Winston and his guys that made this stuff but it's not what you see in the movie.
The original back pack is long gone and so is the hands. The prop that the SS back pack is based off accually has P2 hands and gauntlets.
Still though is a freaking great piece and I wish I had one.

tank, you got to talk to Randy and get these out in 12":pray:

hope this link works...
Unmasked Tracker. A quick play around I did in photoshop while Im supposed to be working.

picture.php

Oh man, I dig the whole damn figure! Also, I'll be making those plastic/wood stands they put the figures on. Just gotta find the perfect material. A little Hot Glue and done. Yes, I wont be making pegs and Hot Glue hasn't been bad to me before.

wait isn't he supposed to have the big... wrist... sword... thing? i specifically remember him stabbing a dude with it. it was even in the trailer.

Back