NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He comes with an interchangeable medium sized blade not pictured. Twitter says so.
yeah, well, i use facebook because that's what adults do and i'm not on twitter. neca needs to create a facebook page like a real company so i don't have to be inconvenienced.

I wasn't saying that to be a smart ass man, but I guess it came out that way? It was meant in a playful tone. I have a facebook but NECA compelled me to get a Twitter account, its not as cool as Facebook.

I wasn't saying that to be a smart ass man, but I guess it came out that way? It was meant in a playful tone. I have a facebook but NECA compelled me to get a Twitter account, its not as cool as Facebook.
and i WAS being a smart ass and you totally fell for it. you just got prefused! that's not a real thing, but i'm making it one now.

prefused!

anyway, when is series 3 supposed to be out?

:lol Wait, what? Ugh....not again. :explode:

Well I originally heard from NECA that it was early 2011...but now we hear dogs are coming with wave 3 and dogs were said to drop in November.

Tracker looks... pretty good. The armor is a bit overly green, but I'm glad since his skin color is different from Falconer's.

Glad to see we are on the same page fellow RE fan. Just noticed you like RE. :lol

Blade, I thin he was real green or turquoise in the movie too. If not then maybe a simple drybrushing will do.

And that's why Tracker has been my favorite since the beginning. Those photos make him look even better. Series 2 is gonna rock; Tracker, Masked Classic, Unmasked Berserker(I think I have the right list). I think I'm gonna need a bigger shelf.

I love that Tracker figure. I hope the final piece looks as good as this, but you never know, knowing Neca! Does anyone know when Series 2 comes out?

4795153774_a69f52bc9f.jpg

4795151314_27d246f231.jpg

Last edited:
God I can't wait to get my hand on the NECA Preds. Tracker looks so awesome!!!! If only he was 14".
that would be way way too small. just the "classic" would have to be about 15". these guys would have to be at least 16" to be in 1:6 scale.

Hell yeah it does abake!

Abake, didn't you make a base for your NECA Alien? How did you attach the Alien if you did? Glue?

You mean the 22" figure?
Yeah, I made a base using an aircraft carrier flight deck dio and some bits and pieces of WWII tanks! :lol
I haven't attached the figure to it, it just stands on top.
I find it is surprisingly stable.

Back