NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did'nt like the film but hey I will probably still buy this.

Like the pred skull if not available from neca, am sure someone will make.
The alien skull while inaccurate to the film, still looks good and who knows there might be a sneaky one in the film somewhere.
Makes sense if the planet is a hunting ground that there would be some dead aliens lying about from a previous encounter.

x2_2081eff

oh no doubt its not for selling intent :rotfl their cloaked preds look terrible compared to that one...terrible doesnt even describe it :rotfl

It's probably just a flat, 2D transparent photo. Even if they did a proto that good, NO way their factory effort would look that nice and so many people not used to the NECA downgrade in production would cry when it came out nothing like that.

Oh man, loving the close ups of the hound. I'm going to have to get more than one of those. Tracker looks awesome, I think I'll get it instead of the classic.

I'd like to see a 1/6th hound with that much poseability!

Here are those pics FB...

necapredfigs40.jpg

necapredfigs41.jpg

necapredfigs42.jpg

necapredfigs43.jpg

necapredfigs45.jpg

necapredfigs44.jpg

From NECA on Twitter about some of the extra stuff we see like the skulls and the camo Berserker...

Q: @NECA_TOYS will we be able to get our hands on those skulls and bones maybe as accsessories with particular preds ? because they look GREAT

A: @savagepunisher trophy skulls are coming. Details to follow

Q: full body pics will be great, what is the unpainted predator i can see in this pic !? a new predator ?

A: @savagepunisher Camo Stealth for '11

and

Q: @Neca_Toys Is that berserker pred painted to blend into the trees? If not,I might just have a heart attack.

A: @CaptainComicB he is, Camo Stealth. 2011 & a fresh spin on Stealth & Cloaking.
So the cloaked Berserker on the pic from my first edit is a camo stealth Berserker Predator.

Edit #6:

Q: @NECA_TOYS this camo stealth predator sounds very interesting but im not sure how it works ? could you explain in further detail maybe ?

A: @savagepunisher too hard in 140 on twitter. Will explain at show to the press & media. Details to follow.
and
Q: @NECA_TOYS So will you be making a camo stealth P1 Predator?

A: @WarriorAlien for now just Berserker from Predators.

Also...

NECA - WHOLESALE NEWSLETTER - ALIEN AND PREDATOR CLASSIC 2-PACK - PRE-ORDER DUE DATE 30 JULY 2010

Alien and Predator Classic 2-Pack AF
NECA51439

This is a new action figure 2-pack featuring the classic look of Alien and Predator characters.
Each stands about 18 cm. / 7" in height and includes accessories

Back