NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
x2_2077e19

Yeah,pred hound coming! and what's that thing next to Tracker (on the left)? another hound or what? also, in the lower shelve,is it a proto of another pred? maybe unmasked berserker?

Wondering if we may see any early work of the human characters make an appearance - Royce or possibly Dutch?...Looking awesome so far! Can't wait to see more!

I wonder how they will get the tracker's tusks to fit in the packaging? I can only imagine it as part of a box set with the predator dog.

I called 2 near me and they said they had no idea what I was talking about. Maybe the one in San Diego is special.

There wasnt an Alien skull in the Predators movie.....why do they keep trying to connect this series? The whole point of this movie was to break that connection.....bah.

they did the alien skull because of P2, probably it will come with Elder or in an exclusive Skull pack - neca said details will followw

New Pic - can you see the half unmasked berzerker BAD ASSSSS MAAAN!!!!
x2_2081451

There wasnt an Alien skull in the Predators movie.....why do they keep trying to connect this series? The whole point of this movie was to break that connection.....bah.
yeah that's what i was thinking.
maybe they'll actually make it as an accessory for the elder figure and they had a proto laying around and threw it in the diorama for funsies.

Back