NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That camo idea is really lame. It looks cool when you have a matching backround...otherwise, it wouldnt work.

Just give me a P1 style cloaking figure. The same way it was shown in P1. Lines and all.

That camo idea is really lame. It looks cool when you have a matching backround...otherwise, it wouldnt work.

Just give me a P1 style cloaking figure. The same way it was shown in P1. Lines and all.

Is there any proof that it won't come with the pictured base?

Well, it looks to me that that figure would be base-dependent. If it does not come with the base but does have that exact paint motif, I also could not buy it, as it would make no sense. Therefore, I will, until further notice, believe that it will come with the awesomely detailed base.

It wont. Unless NECA stops being cheap. There's a ton of great box set ideas they can do...but they havent made one in a long time. Not since....Hellraiser...or was it Chainsaw The Beginning? That was a sweet set.

img1010t.jpg

Predator Dog looks a bit over scale.

img1029e.jpg

Great Sculpt
:clap

Credit : cooltoyreview

Okay, maybe my TRU didn't know what I was talking about because I'm on the east coast. Hopefully they get them soon.

After getting over the intital shock on how awesome these figures are, after paying more attention to them, but is it just me or does Berserker look a bit too grey?

Damnit, this line is gonna make me poor, isn't it. :lol

Wonder what the 2-pack will look like, and what headsculpt it will have. I'll definately pick it up though, if only for the Alien. Mine was plagued with QC issues. :monkey2

I hope that Tracker's tusks can be taken out of his mask and repositioned... don't like how they are at those off angles.

Back