NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
falconer looks great. berserker has a chickenpox problem, i think.

Neca confirmed already that the series 2 unmasked beserker will have a better paint job - so for those you are buying more of these it will be no problem to change the heads ... to have a masked bezerker who looks awesome!

That Tracker looks cool,and he seems to be the actual figure,not a prototype, since he's posed and most of protos don't have articulation and are usually made 1/6th scale! when he talks about that diorama for the preds figures and "some extras" i really think they will show us the pred hounds

Mmm.. Predator diorama? awesome! But guys, dont you know what are those little pieces of stuff next to the black Ezio figure? To me it looks like some sort of bones and skulls but Im not sure.. Any ideas?

Neca confirmed already that the series 2 unmasked beserker will have a better paint job - so for those you are buying more of these it will be no problem to change the heads ... to have a masked bezerker who looks awesome!

but berserker looks crappy(by design) unmasked. so they want us to buy a cool body with a crappy head, after they've sold us a cool head with a crappy body?

how about just start repainting this current version right starting from the next batch? how about just getting it right the first time out? sure sure, this figure is cheap, but principle is principle. neca is not a new company, they've been around a while, so excuses like this just dont cut it anymore.

Last edited:
Yeah i love how the nose on the Falconer is flat instead of sticking out. Damn i'll be looking for these soon.

@ cr` it´s all about money - and the paint job is horrible - and they should have made it right at the first time - But I´ve no problem to repaint it or to rebuild them - I´m really happy about the new predator figures and what will come up next from neca - since mcfarlane toys stopped everything.

And they made a big development from the avpr series til predators, maybe that was the plan, sell 100 versions of the wolf predator to save budget for upcomming predator/alien figures xD

actually, I have to see them in my hands ...

I hope the won´t mess it up with the berzerker´s unmasked face...

More Berserker pics from ebay.

cgi.ebay.com/NECA-2010-Predator-7-inch-Action-Figure-TX3-/140430072418?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20b248da62

first sdcc predators diorama teaser

I like the idea, I expected something like this

x2_20750eb

Whoa... that's cool. I loved their Gears of War dio's for Toy Fair '10. They should sell some box sets of props and environmental parts.

And did I mention that's how I'm posing my NECA Classic when I get him :rock? TOO COOL!

Indeed NECA's dios are really impressive and would probably sell reasonably well. One of the most impressive was their Bioshock Dio that was at last years SDCC I belive. I'd gladly buy that.

Just called the San Diego TRU, like I was instructed on Sunday. They've got 'em! Well, two of them, according to the guy I spoke to. There always seems to be one that's harder to find or that's missing from the shipping cases. Good news is, I can pick up at least two while I'm here (plus the SDCC exclusive -- which I'll hopefully get signed by Greg Nicotero or something). By the time I get back to Oregon, my local TRU's should have the other one that's missing. Coolio! Gonna hopefully pick the figures up today, MAYBE open them, take a few pictures in the hotel, and post 'em up :).

Best news I got so far on this vacation... besides Guardian arriving tomorrow :D!

Back