NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, after seeing this in the movie thread, I can see why NECA is just using the P1 sculpt as the "classic" Predator figure for their PREDATORS figure line.

The only thing that sucks is it will have the blast marks on it's armor that the P1 has, but this one doesn't in the film.
And this one doesn't have the bone necklace and chest strap that the figure will have.

predatorscover2.jpg

So Im really sick of coming to this thread, just to not see any pics.
Now I have question. Please dont flame me if this has been coverd. Im telling you right now that I am way to lazy to read all the posts and I dont want to read the script.

Here it is: How is P1 in this movie? Its a prequel?

So Im really sick of coming to this thread, just to not see any pics.
Now I have question. Please dont flame me if this has been coverd. Im telling you right now that I am way to lazy to read all the posts and I dont want to read the script.

Here it is: How is P1 in this movie? Its a prequel?

No, it's not a prequel.

I'm to lazy to type anything else.

Maybe the the predator is from the same clan as the first classic predator from predator 1.

I gotta say, these new designs look awesome... up until you get down to the shins. Looks too cybernetic. I mean, the torso's great. A few more details and abstract panels, but it works... For crying out loud, it's like the bottom half is Mecha-Predator, or something...

I gotta say, these new designs look awesome... up until you get down to the shins. Looks too cybernetic. I mean, the torso's great. A few more details and abstract panels, but it works... For crying out loud, it's like the bottom half is Mecha-Predator, or something...

If you're talking about this particular pic, just realize that it's concept art.

What we've seen of the actual leaked suit pics don't show the feet looking like that.

bspmask2.jpg

Talking about NECA's figues i wonder what will be the difference between Predators' classic Predator and the figure from the first movie..they look pretty much identical,maybe some battle damage from a pic someone posted or new accesories
And i also hate those long blades on that figure..i asked NECA's people in their twitter about it and they answered me that for the classic pred,it will get retractile blades (short ones) and the blades for the new ones are removable and interchangeable, which i think is something great

@Sabres21768: Ah, okay. Phew... I suppose that's a good thing... 'cause his cannon looks ridiulous :D. Here's hoping the final movie designs, while bringing something new to the table, still kick ass!

Back