NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's your sneak peek.

I am a bit confused though, as they're obviously showing the P1 Pred fig.

I thought it would be the new "classic/captured" Pred from the PREDATORS film.

Kyle, any chance you can explain this to us?

necapreds.jpg

The one on the far right looks female in it's proportions, awfully thin, long looking legs.

They all seem to have thin legs. I'm thinking the middle one is the bone lower-jaw Pred (whatever his name is) and the right one is the Falconer.

Looking at the silhouttes, seems like they may have just used rought Photoshopping to create the outlines.

Even P1's legs look skinner from the knee down than the proto.

IMG_7831.JPG

The middle one I believe is the Super Pred(the one that commands the other 2) speaking of that where's the other 'new' Predator?

Isn't the Super Pred the one commanding the three Preds we've already seen? In any case, I think the one in the middle is Jaws, since he has a blade like that on his poster.

Yes, NECA is not allowed to show the new PREDATORS movie figures until closer to the movie release.

Probably just made the same figure with some MINOR ( I cant stress this word enough :lol) adjustments to save money.

Or they didnt finish it? Wrong picture for the ad?

Actually, the middle one is Mr. Black. He's the one with the big ol Wrist sword. You can see it on the poster.

Back