NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been wanting to see that for forever.:pray:

also, a predator with tits is ____ing stupid. i don't wanna see any of that.

I'd love to see that actually. I imagine Predettes to be a lot like female Klingons; smaller, with tits, but just as hardcore.

female%20klingon%2011.jpg

klingon_female_1.jpg

Someone say big tits?

Works for me!:hi5:

Well, if you want to continue seeing the Predator become a lame ass Klingon, then please, continue with the bad ideas.

Predators should always be the evil mysterious villians.

they're already plenty anthropomorphic as it is. they're ____ing aliens for crying out loud.
giving them tits to signify a female just shows a complete lack of imagination.

the cool thing about Predator is that it isn't Star Trek. please keep it that way.

Where do you get that the Preds are evil?
They are hunters. The fact that they have a strict code on who/what they hunt disproves the fact they are evil. Do you think human hunters that hunt deer or fowl are evil too?
Evil would mean they just slaughter any/all lifeforms they come across for no reason other than to kill.
I mean you can view them as evil if you want. People can have whatever opinion they want and all. Even those that would like to see human female proportioned Preds.
But if you want to ruin the franchise by all means view them as evil.

Ok...back on topic guys.

This conversation needs to go in the Aliens/Preds/Terminator discussion thread.

i wonder why we haven't seen a female predator in a predator movie yet ?
because frog/lizard females don't look any other than males?
Where do you get that the Preds are evil?
from thomas brothers who say in P2 additions that earth demons could be inspired by predators in their fiction universe maybe?
The fact that they have a strict code on who/what they hunt
thomas brothers' predators didn't have any code for hunting, as well as you don't have any code for eating preferences. they had fun and interest.
of course if you mention comics yautja, there can be anything that lineage-spoiled children wrote for them.

because frog/lizard females don't look any other than males?
from thomas brothers who say in P2 additions that earth demons could be inspired by predators in their fiction universe maybe?
thomas brothers' predators didn't have any code for hunting, as well as you don't have any code for eating preferences. they had fun and interest.
of course if you mention comics yautja, there can be anything that lineage-spoiled children wrote for them.

What the heck is yautja?
Is that the name of the Pred homeland?

Back