NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah good point. The paintjobs on the Turtles are pretty damn good - at least the skin, eyes might be a dodgy area if you're unlucky.

But maybe you should push through your reluctance and get the whole set - it could be the last opportunity you'll have. You might just get used to the paint like the rest of us do :lol And the Trophy Wall is fantastic, a NECA highpoint.

Yeah this P2 anniversary really ought to be the very last delay. He keeps getting kicked down the road.

But a Harrigan figure sure would make up for it. :pray:

Pic taken from Toyark.

Toy-Fair-2020-NECA-Alien-and-Predator-040.jpg

Well, the updated Losties look good. Was really hoping they'd take the opportunity to make Harrigan though.

that stan winston concept unmasked head that comes with scout is awesome. so so cool that they thought of that. ...but theres no way THOSE teeth are fitting in THAT bio-helmet, haha!

C'mon they have to make Harrigan at some point. He's not that much more boring than the Nostromo crew. :p

There are at least three versions they can do.
P2-Harrigan.jpg

Those shots really sell him as an action figure that seems like it should be right up NECA's street. I won't give up hope yet but the 30th anniversary seems like it should have been the prime opportunity. SDCC maybe?

Yeah good point. The paintjobs on the Turtles are pretty damn good - at least the skin, eyes might be a dodgy area if you're unlucky.

But maybe you should push through your reluctance and get the whole set - it could be the last opportunity you'll have. You might just get used to the paint like the rest of us do :lol And the Trophy Wall is fantastic, a NECA highpoint.
i don't know where i'd keep them, but if it really will be a set, i might be highly tempted.

C'mon they have to make Harrigan at some point. He's not that much more boring than the Nostromo crew. :p

There are at least three versions they can do.
View attachment 479528

Not that excited for the Lost Preds again. It's time for a Harrigan figure. I need a Murtaugh on my shelves running around shooting Preds. :lol

. . . But a Harrigan figure sure would make up for it. :pray:

I'd buy figures of pretty much EVERY human character from P2 - so MANY standout personalities & performances.

Harrigan is certainly top of my list though - WAY more than any more Pred releases from P2. And those proposed "extras" (weapons etc.) just look tacky.

I'd say this whole year is gonna be about Predator 2. If I were to guess SDCC will probably just be more of the Losties....and I'll give them one more chance to produce Harrigan...

Will the trophy hall be proposed again?

Don't think it's been said one way or another but it seems mean to show it off again if you're not gonna reissue it for people who missed it or couldn't buy it the first time.

I'd buy figures of pretty much EVERY human character from P2 - so MANY standout personalities & performances.

Harrigan is certainly top of my list though - WAY more than any more Pred releases from P2. And those proposed "extras" (weapons etc.) just look tacky.

I'd buy the others aswell, I just don't bring them up because if NECA are so reluctant to make Harrigan there's no way they'd make the others. As for the Losties, I'm happy to buy them again for the up to date articulation. The new parts I'll personally never actually use but the added oomph for your money is cool enough.

They won't ever get my money on any Predator figures until they want to make a Harrigan. They make so much money off of Predator 2 it's not even funny. There's no excuse.

Predator 2 is crap when compared to the original.

Be upset we don?t have more collectibles from the superior movie not that throwaway movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just like with A3 I almost walked out of P2 lol

The MPAA didn?t even let the movie at the very least be a gorefest to make up for the lack of everything that made the first one a true B movie classic.

P2 is more like a C movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They exchanged gore for full frontal female nudity and naked male buttcheeks. :lol

In seriousness...there was gore in P2 and at the least strongly implied gruesomeness - hearts being cut out, skinned bodies, plenty of thick blood splatter, poor Bill Paxton's spine being ripped out, Gary Busey being cut in half.

Soldier-banter was swapped for cop-banter.

The Predator was another great design and scared the beejaysus out of me as a young feller.

Back