NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But the Weyland Commando from Alien 3 was a "necessary" figure. Or those "emissary" Predators in human combat gear. Or the 1/4 scale red masked Predator from an unlicensed fan film. Paul Reiser from Aliens was an "action" star too.

I'm not even saying these figures shouldn't exist for people who wanted them, but they got priority.

Lost tribe ultimate's look great so far. I'm surprised they actually decided to bring them all back. QC better be good, I've not picked up any Neca predators in ages because I've not had luck finding good ones in the wild. I really dig the concept they have here of trying to flesh out each one with some new accessories, along with faces or masks depending on what was seen in the film. Battle armor Lost is still one of my favorites, having him with more articulation and an unmasked head is awesome.

Wonder if they'll come out with some "ultimate" boxed re-releases of the AVP Predators and Aliens. Probably not until the AVP-R stuff.

Would also be nice to see 1/4 AVP Predators.

Lost tribe ultimate's look great so far. I'm surprised they actually decided to bring them all back. QC better be good, I've not picked up any Neca predators in ages because I've not had luck finding good ones in the wild. I really dig the concept they have here of trying to flesh out each one with some new accessories, along with faces or masks depending on what was seen in the film. Battle armor Lost is still one of my favorites, having him with more articulation and an unmasked head is awesome.

I have absolutely no interest in the newly announced P2 remakes. I have all the lost tribe members and they're much better than any of the newer predator remakes in every aspect, especially the paint. A torso joint and double elbow won't bring any improvement to the general design, on the contrary, they'll break the sculpt. As for the concept add-ons, man you can't be serious. They look ridiculous and they shouldn't mix alternative ideas with canon. What I'm more interested to see is the "Predators" movie figures with proper scale and articulation, and of course the goddamn AVPR ****.

1/4 AVP Predators would be awesome! And expensive. Worth it though.

Seriously doubtful we will ever get anything new Predator related in 1/4 scale from NECA. Poor Preds completely fell out of favor. I hoped we will at least get Wolf knowing many would preordered it but to no avail.
P.S. Talking about expensive well a true epiphany awaits in Prime 1 statues threads more exact shipping and handling Russian roulette...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

New Dutch figure hinted at today, accompanying the news of the Dutch DLC for the new Predator game.

Stop your hatin? and start your waitin?!

93e183e275f673f3ceef6a04c3c3f7b2.jpg

I can't be too hard on them. I still firmly believe if it were easy to acquire likeness rights we'd have the entire P1 special forces team by now. I think the desire is there, he's a fan like we are....though I remain puzzled by his stance on Harrigan.

I can't be too hard on them. I still firmly believe if it were easy to acquire likeness rights we'd have the entire P1 special forces team by now. I think the desire is there, he's a fan like we are....though I remain puzzled by his stance on Harrigan.

Yeah - it can't be easy.

Plus (to be honest) - as a business decision, Randy's unlikely to view action figures of "Scorpio", "Goldtooth", "King Willie" et-al as figures that would break even (let alone make a profit) - although I'd buy them in a heartbeat.

At this point, if this was the twatterverse or farcebook instead of our measured & reasonable forum (no -we really ARE compared to them!), I'm sure there would be cries of racism :lol :lol :lol

Yeah - it can't be easy.

Plus (to be honest) - as a business decision, Randy's unlikely to view action figures of "Scorpio", "Goldtooth", "King Willie" et-al as figures that would break even (let alone make a profit) - although I'd buy them in a heartbeat.

At this point, if this was the twatterverse or farcebook instead of our measured & reasonable forum (no -we really ARE compared to them!), I'm sure there would be cries of racism :lol :lol :lol

Limited appeal unfortunately. Would be peg warmers. Maybe a crowd-sourced figure would work because then fans can put their money where their mouth is...

Back