NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have only watched the movie once after theatrical window and that had to be when the first AvP was released so 2004 and admittedly my memory of it is quite foggy.

But what I do remember is quite meh.

There were certain scenes I found enjoyable but overall it never came close to elevating the material beyond its really small vision.

That being I would take it over that abomination from last year that was an F!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They exchanged gore for full frontal female nudity and naked male buttcheeks. :lol

In seriousness...there was gore in P2 and at the least strongly implied gruesomeness - hearts being cut out, skinned bodies, plenty of thick blood splatter, poor Bill Paxton's spine being ripped out, Gary Busey being cut in half.

Soldier-banter was swapped for cop-banter.

The Predator was another great design and scared the beejaysus out of me as a young feller.

i've always wished the "nc-17" cut that was rejected on grounds of it being too gory would be made available, but i doubt it still physically exists. shame. in hindsight i think hopkin's vision for the film was quite good.

Predator 2 is crap when compared to the original.
Predator 1 is total crap compared to Predator 2 in every aspect, except for 15 minutes of predator, who was used terribly as well, like it was a movie from 50ths instead of 80ths. P1 movie looked like scriptwriter and dialogue writer were stoned, and some (hopefully) woman replaced all their work with lots of sweaty muscle guys scenes blabbing nonsense.

Fellas, Fellas! Predator 1 and 2 are both good in their own right. It was a good idea to bring the Predator out of the Jungle and into the city for a change of setting. If they just rehashed the exact same movie it definitely wouldn't have been as good. & who would have thought that Danny Glover would have made a worthy successor to Arnold. Predator 1 is good and Predator 2 is good. Something for everyone to enjoy.

I concur.

Now lets continue to fantasize about NECA at least giving us Harrigan for P2 and achieving more previously unobtainable likeness rights for the P1 special forces team. I can almost picture it, one day, similar to how he hinted at them finally having John Hurt and Ian Holm's rights for Alien, perhaps a joke on Prednesday about the 'Weathers' being so nice lately....

Last edited:
Fellas, Fellas! Predator 1 and 2 are both good in their own right. It was a good idea to bring the Predator out of the Jungle and into the city for a change of setting. If they just rehashed the exact same movie it definitely wouldn't have been as good. & who would have thought that Danny Glover would have made a worthy successor to Arnold. Predator 1 is good and Predator 2 is good. Something for everyone to enjoy.

i am not actually against P1, except for the points i mentioned, which i choose to ignore rather then focus on.
i just totally disagree with "Predator 2 is crap when compared to the original" exactly because of those points.

So looks like the next wave will be based the anniversary of Pred 2

Jeez there is a lot of different versions coming out as shown at NYTF

:lol :lol :lol

It could be because those stands aren't really big enough for Predators but yeah it's also extremely likely it's each ****ing one of them has one shorter leg. :banghead

Last edited:
^:lol

There should be no maybe about it at this point. I get that this year is the P2 anniversary but what could bar the AvP:R 2.0 stuff from happening in 2021? There won't be any new films out for many years - if ever - that could delay it further, after the shockingly poor Shane Black film.

Also hasn't Wolf 2.0 been finished for a couple of years now? By the time it comes out it could be out of date with figures that were produced after it.

hearts being cut out, skinned bodies, plenty of thick blood splatter, poor Bill Paxton's spine being ripped out, Gary Busey being cut in half

image3.jpg

:lol

Mr Mayor, on vacation at your home in Lake Tahoe, get off your butt, get down here and declare martial law! (yeah I had to google that quote)

Wolf will be out 2022 for the 15th anniversary of AvP: R.

I don’t see why they would wait that long considering everybody (not me) hates avpr. Seems kinda redundant considering they already released pics of it long ago....

:lol

Mr Mayor, on vacation at your home in Lake Tahoe, get off your butt, get down here and declare martial law! (yeah I had to google that quote)

To Randy (RE Harrigan) . . .

"Now don't get me wrong, we need good <figures> down here and they say you're good at what you do.
But the team comes first. You live by that and you'll be okay, and we'll all be there for you."

Back