NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Despite I don't like the movie, I love this version of Fugitive Predator...

eee.jpg

Silly noob question - does anyone know if anyone is making biomasks for the 1/4 NECA figures? The P1 style in particular. I lack the skill to make my own :(

Pretty dead on twitter lately but he was back on today. A tiny bit of news - someone asked if we would ever have a closed-mouth City Hunter head and Randy said simply 'yep'.

So I guess that means there'll be another release of City Hunter Predator at some point. An ultimate battle-damaged version would be my hope. Ideally released alongside Harrigan

Saw lasershot at target today, he looks great but not if sure I want him. H2 Michael Myers is more important to me and I'm waiting to find him first.

Oh, and here's an old unposted Jungle Hunter shot I found while clearing out junk from my hard drive.

Predator by scarrviper, on Flickr

Nice shot^

Speaking of shots I received Lazershot Predator yesterday. Other than the now NECA tradition of one leg shorter than the other, great figure. And I've just noticed he has a Terminator Endo-skull designed into his crotch armour :lol

Nice shot^

Speaking of shots I received Lazershot Predator yesterday. Other than the now NECA tradition of one leg shorter than the other, great figure. And I've just noticed he has a Terminator Endo-skull designed into his crotch armour :lol

I hope it?s the Empire cover Endo from Genysis lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not entirely sure bad bloods would fall under that category of cave elves, the bad blood comic was written just the summer after predator 2 was released in theaters so not too far away from the second film, also bad bloods are just mentally unstable/crazed Yautja and are not some subspecies or outlandish idea of a predator. Now other comic book and future movie versions of predators I can agree with you on. The first 2 films are the best and that will always be so.

has randy ever commented on the prospect of the "lost tribe" seeing the light of day again? the ebay prices seem to indicate they'd sell okay, and they would benefit from an articulation update... and i don't want to pay ebay prices...

Back