NECA - Planet of the Apes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should scan the bio's from the back of the box andade double sides cards!

I thought about that... or to keep it closer to what Topps would have done- breaking the "Neca wants you to GO APE" poster image in to puzzle parts and putting that on the back. :)

If I can get the other ones done, I'll look into printing some. I did something similar with the NECA RoboCop line and had a lot of fun with it- Action Features: Figure Photos: NECA Toys' RoboCop Line"Action Toy Guide" Tribute

Sallah

Last edited:
I think series 3 is suppose to be out in Feb/March... I remember seeing a picture withbseries 2 and then of Caesar. Saying series 3 and saying Feb or March... It seems to be a trend neca releases a new wave each quarter. I wish neca would add a 4th or even a 5th figure to each wave but that's getting greedy... Anyways can't wait for series 3!!!

Well...I haven't opened Taylor yet, but I gave the package a good upside down shake and the amr slid back up into the sleeve....so it must be broken. Ugh.

Protozauis....how is the arm attached on the figure you opened? (the joint) I'm hoping it'll just plu or snap back on/in....don't want to open until I find another one I can keep sealed....

Well...I haven't opened Taylor yet, but I gave the package a good upside down shake and the amr slid back up into the sleeve....so it must be broken. Ugh.

Protozauis....how is the arm attached on the figure you opened? (the joint) I'm hoping it'll just plu or snap back on/in....don't want to open until I find another one I can keep sealed....

I took a picture of his exposed joint for you this morning. As you can see there are three joints that could be the problem.

IMG_1817.JPG

1) The elbow joint might be dislodged or broken.
2) The swivel joint at the base of the shoulder might dislodged or broken
3) The shoulder joint that attaches to the main body might be dislodged or broken.

Thanks for the pix, Protozauis! I really appreciate it...
Here's hoping whichever joint is is, that it's something fixable and not broken....

Awesome!!!! I'm so happy to see he comes with the riot shield like the medicom one... Lots of accessories he looks awesome!!!

Nice to see that NECA is finally giving us a healthy amount of accessories with this figure. I hope it continues.

Still puzzles me that their first Dr. Zaius offering didn't include the human doll. It was such an obvious choice!

Nice to see that NECA is finally giving us a healthy amount of accessories with this figure. I hope it continues.

Still puzzles me that their first Dr. Zaius offering didn't include the human doll. It was such an obvious choice!

Well we can always hope that if neca makes humans, that's one accessory they can give nova, since she is seen playing with it in the cave! >Keeping fingers crossed<

We've only just received Classic Series 2 in the UK. God knows when we'll get Series 3!

That new gorilla and Caesar look great. I'm really enjoying NECA's classic POTA series. My only real complaint is I'm having trouble getting them to stand up on my shelf sometimes. It seems like the original gorilla soldier has one leg slightly longer than the other.

I hope a 7" Taylor is shown at Toy Fair next month. All these apes and no humans.

You could get atleast 3 figure uses out of a Taylor.

That new gorilla and Caesar look great. I'm really enjoying NECA's classic POTA series. My only real complaint is I'm having trouble getting them to stand up on my shelf sometimes. It seems like the original gorilla soldier has one leg slightly longer than the other.

I noticed that too. took me a while to get it to stand up. Had to bend it at the knees and lean it back slightly. Still superb figures though. I might put my Medicom figures in storage now

Back