NECA PENNYWISE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA IT Movie Figures

This makes sense to all those who've seen the 'you've heard of elf on a shelf' meme's. :lol
I've got a buddy that actually started sending me them just about a week ago :rotfl keeping up with the memes

Yeah, it's just a fun movie. It has a really good blend of humor and horror, kind of like the evil dead series.

I was trying t think of something that rhymes with Pennywise but I can't :lol....Pennywise in a....(finish this sentense)

Yeah, I Skarsgard killed it too, loved him as Pennywise. :rotfl Pennywise on a high-rise?

I want pretty much anything and everything I can get. I hope we get retro, mainly because the costume types would be perfect. 1/4 would be awesome and would probably look terrifying at that scale. Most of all, I want ultimates for both packed with as many interchangeable pieces and accessories as possible. I don't want to spoil any specific looks for those that haven't seen the new one yet, but those that have probably have a good idea of the ones I'm talking about.

Also, who'd be interested in figures of some of the kids fear manifestations? Eddie's and Stan's specifically come to mind! Those were creepy AF!

Also yeah, I wish they'd have timed it better so we'd be getting them now. But I just read that IT is officially the highest grossing horror movie of ALL TIME, surpassing the Exorcist.

So, with that being said, I have no doubt that we'll have plenty of figures to choose from over time. Hopefully some really nice 1/6 scale versions.

For now, I'm finding myself jonesing for something. I'm not a big fan of the funko pops, but I'm tempted to get my fix lol, especially with the new "teeth" version coming soon

Yeah, I know I don't want the POPs and that it's just the hype that's making me want them currently. The only thing I'd be interested in from Funko would be a a set of figures in their ReAction line. I picked up their Stranger things sets and they are pretty awesome. A ReAction Pennywise - both classic and new - would be much appreciated.

No idea where else to put this, so heres my IT drawing

feardev_by_phatboyart-dboegx3.jpg

Nice drawing WolfBoy!

Can't wait to see what Neca gives us. I'm not a Neca collector, but I have a soft spot for IT. I've always picked up pretty much everything Pennywise I could find. Slim pickings.

Plan on getting the Neca figures. I do hope they do the Curry Pennywise and newer version of course. By the way, is there a possibility that Hot Toys would do a Pennywise?

No idea where else to put this, so heres my IT drawing

feardev_by_phatboyart-dboegx3.jpg

Awesome :rock

I like how you included all the different elements of Pennywise.

Plan on getting the Neca figures. I do hope they do the Curry Pennywise and newer version of course. By the way, is there a possibility that Hot Toys would do a Pennywise?

Hot Toys is unlikely. We're more likely to see one of the other 1:6 companies pick it up. Threezero gets my vote. Sideshow might, but I feel it will take them a while to get around to it.

Well Randy just said they have just began sculpting these so they'll be a while. It's possible we may see the prototypes at toy fair in February.

HT dont really deal in horror figs.

If anyone makes a Pennywise it would be Sideshow or something.

Yup threezero would be the ones to jump on it. No doubt they probably are already.

That interest thread for a full Pennywise figure got taken down recently, so wouldn't that imply someone has the license now?

Well if a 1/6th is launched, id be going for that before Neca, so hopefully we see something soon.

With the film being the highest grossing horror film ever or something, a company would be stupid not to jump on the 1/6th opportunity right now! They would have the benefit of the sequel hype/promo for the next 2 years too.

Back