NECA PENNYWISE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's replaced the "Are you guys doing the rest of Dutch's team?" that used to be asked on a daily basis a few years back. :lol

Every time I see it I bury my face in my palm. At least rephrase your damn questions so he doesn't just answer with the same 'no likeness rights' every ****ing time! :lol

So how big can we expect the final form Penny to be when it gets made? His final form was kind of huge, maybe too big for a NECA figure? Should they make it smaller, maybe like the size of an Alien queen?

jW9RduG.png

Rb7bcvb.png

jJqRQgx.png

igSFql3.png

Alj7C3U.png

So how big can we expect the final form Penny to be when it gets made? His final form was kind of huge, maybe too big for a NECA figure? Should they make it smaller, maybe like the size of an Alien queen?

Judging by how many Penny's they've cranked out since getting the license I'd say - assuming they do it - it's got as good a chance as anything to get done properly.

I hope they do just so the King Gidorah people can continue living their best life.

Wow that body looks way better. I really like the Bill Skarsgard head, even though it was only in the movie a few minutes. I just wish he came with a knife, but I doubt this'll be the only Pennywise we'll get for Chapter 2.

A set of hands sculpted together with an LED inside to simulate the firefly would be cool.

The new body is fantastic. I'd love it if NECA to do Pennywise licking the inside plastic once you open the flap.

Back