NECA PENNYWISE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA IT Movie Figures

2018? jeeeebush h wants me a pennywise now.:gah: tempted to get that pop.

hoping threezero get 1/6 license.:pray:

I know! I don't particularly like POP but i just want something now :lol

Seconded for threezero :pray:

I don't collect any of the Neca figures because for me, it's a slippery slope. I own a gazillion Buffy and Angel 6" and I adore them. No plans at all to ever let them go. So I know if I start with the Neca's I'm in for a lot of spending. So instead, I bought a bunch for my best friend for his bday and pre-ordered some for Christmas for him. That's why way of getting around it. :rotfl

I may have to use this trick :lol

Yeah, by the time the figure comes out the hype will be gone, unless it coincides with the DVD release.
Bear in mind this is bound to get a sequel ("Chapter 2") which I believe is moving forward pretty quickly so even if they miss the home format releases they'll probably be able to cash in on that...

I know! I don't particularly like POP but i just want something now :lol

Seconded for threezero :pray:

I may have to use this trick :lol

I'm not sure if it's a good trick. I'm seriously sitting here, itching to get a set. He's going to have all of these amazing figures I bought him and I'll have none. This is ridiculous. :rotfl

With all the hype surrounding this movie i am surprised they didn't get the license sooner.

I'm not sure if it's a good trick. I'm seriously sitting here, itching to get a set. He's going to have all of these amazing figures I bought him and I'll have none. This is ridiculous. :rotfl

More of a coping mechanism then :lol

With all the hype surrounding this movie i am surprised they didn't get the license sooner.

Yeah, it was probably a "wait and see" for them. didnt wanna blow it on a flop. But now here we are twiddlin our thumbs, goin crazy :lol

So I take it the movie was good? :rotfl I'm going to see it tomorrow, huge fan of the book so I'm excited to see what they do.

It's really quite good. Quite a Goonies vibe but thankfully they don't skimp on the scares or gore. I was pleasantly surprised that in the UK this is a 15 rating, glad the studio resisted cutting this to try for a 12A rating.
That said, I haven't read the book so can't compare with that version of the story...

So I take it the movie was good? :rotfl I'm going to see it tomorrow, huge fan of the book so I'm excited to see what they do.

What I enjoyed about it was that it was a lot of fun. Even though there were scares and it was creepy, it still had a lot of humor. I don't have anything eloquent to add because I'm tired but yes, it was good.

Oh pleassssse make a 1/4th Pennywise id love one!

Totally forgot to come back and say I really, really loved the movie!

That's awesome. Figured you would. It's enjoyable all around. Even for people who can't handle a lot of scares/horror, this provides enough humor to even things out.

WolfBoy...lots of people would.

That's awesome. Figured you would. It's enjoyable all around. Even for people who can't handle a lot of scares/horror, this provides enough humor to even things out.
That's what I loved about it, it was a good movie first and a (good) horror movie second it. Felt a lot closer to the book int tone this time around too IMO.
I don't know where I'd put it...but I'd put it somewhere. I think I would just regularly move it around the house to scare my wife. It'll be like Elf on a shelf :lol
An It in The Pit? :lol

I really hope threezero gets the license for this to

That's what I loved about it, it was a good movie first and a (good) horror movie second it. Felt a lot closer to the book int tone this time around too IMO.

This makes sense to all those who've seen the 'you've heard of elf on a shelf' meme's. :lol

I really liked the movie. Great coming-of-age flick, much like Stand By Me, but as a horror film. The child actors did a terrific job. My ONLY grip would be the overuse (IMO) of CGI. I would have liked to have seem more practical effects used for some of the facial transitions, but I can't have everything.

A new tradition begins! :lol

Yeah, it's just a fun movie. It has a really good blend of humor and horror, kind of like the evil dead series.

I was trying t think of something that rhymes with Pennywise but I can't :lol....Pennywise in a....(finish this sentense)

I really hope threezero gets the license for this to

Let us recite the ritual of Chud :pray: :pray: :pray:

I really liked the movie. Great coming-of-age flick, much like Stand By Me, but as a horror film. The child actors did a terrific job. My ONLY grip would be the overuse (IMO) of CGI. I would have liked to have seem more practical effects used for some of the facial transitions, but I can't have everything.

I agree on the CGI. the deadlights moment would have been neat if they went animatronic. Adversely I did think the CGI in that particular moment was really well done, so it's a'ight.

Back