NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much dude? I'm curious. :)
$80 shipped? No box but it's 100%.

a8069e5f41c241adcffbb311c81940ad.jpg

I will be picking up Mutavore he looks awesome. Still have my fingers crossed for a Karloff figure too. Last Kaiju I really want.

I'm out on the monsters, unfortunately for me, but I'll have to nab that shiny new Striker.

Whoa, those new Kaiju look awesome, and the new Striker looks sweet too, I missed the original release but this one looks better. I really don't care for the rocket punch Danger, how many different kinds are they going to make lol I've seen versions of this thing that I didn't even know existed. Alaska battle Danger, chest blaster Danger, now they have rocket punch Danger, I mean talk about over kill lol

Randy said sales have declined with each new 18" PR figure and they'll be lucky to break even on Striker so Typhoon's chances ain't lookin too good.

Crimson Typhoon is definitely more interesting than either Cherno Alpha or even Striker. It would be a shame not to do it.

Anyone else got Striker Eureka 1/4?
Just got mine and that Fig is a PITA!!!! The Damn wings in the back just won't stay on or peg into the socket. The damn knees are all Frigging Loose and the Knee swivel is also loose!!!! Not even a Doll stand was keeping him upright!!! I had to put super glue in the knee joint to stiffen him up and now it's better.....with the help of a doll stand.

I guess with the announcement the Pac Rim 2 is delayed/cancelled, this line would be dead. :(

Anyone else got Striker Eureka 1/4?
Just got mine and that Fig is a PITA!!!! The Damn wings in the back just won't stay on or peg into the socket. The damn knees are all Frigging Loose and the Knee swivel is also loose!!!! Not even a Doll stand was keeping him upright!!! I had to put super glue in the knee joint to stiffen him up and now it's better.....with the help of a doll stand.

Yes, I have the same issues. The wings I got to stay on by heating them up with a blowdryer. The knees are pathetic. I need to figure out how to stiffen the joints without sealing them. What type of glue did you use? I've had good and bad experiences with glues. Some strip the plastic.

Back