NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, neca JUST said this on twitter:

Taylor Templeton: "Hey Randy! New knifeheads on his way so I'm wondering when will we see news of new Gipsy Danger? SDCC?"

NECA: "Or sooner & more!!"

For what I know, Gipsy 2.0 and a Prologue Jaeger tentative release date is around October

Grabbed Cherno and Coyote today, my first suits in this line... and I am impressed, really digging coyote, and articulation is solid as can be without being seized. cant wait for the re release of typhoon and eureka, then the almighty gypsy 2.0. Ill even buy all these prologue suits too

I'd say chances are good they'll release Typhoon and Eureka if Cherno sells.

I just asked Randy about any Pacific Rim news and that's what he said

So at this time we're only missing 4 Jaegers: Romeo Blue, Tacit Ronin, Horizon Brave and Brawler Yukon.

Neca already said they won't make Horizon Brave and Brawler Yukon is only a comic and concept sketch, it doesn't really exist in CGI so they only left two new Jaeger to do

I read some rumors about see Gipsy 2.0 and the new Jaegers BEFORE San Diego Comic Con, so if you're really hardcore fans like me you should be very excited about these weeks to come!

I'll be plenty satisfied if they manage to put out Romeo and Tacit! Also really hoping for at least Otachi and Onibaba on the Kaiju front before they call it quits.

I'm so ****ing sure they'll release those 2 Jaegers, I don't really care about the Kaijus (I must confess BD Knifehead and Scunner are looking so ****ing cool) but I'm buying the Kaijus only to have the complete collection, but Otachi is a must for every Pacific Rim fan!

I took these shots of Trespasser last night. Great, bulky figure...but the articulation still leaves a bit to be desired. There is a very limited range of motion at the elbows. Still, a cool figure.

13924302734_24689d2e07_c.jpg

13900756462_cbf70462eb_c.jpg

13923860705_e2006fe50f_c.jpg

13900739001_55cee137ee_c.jpg

I took these shots of Trespasser last night. Great, bulky figure...but the articulation still leaves a bit to be desired. There is a very limited range of motion at the elbows.

Zerogouki,
My Trespasser had the same bent crest.
Hit it with a hair dryer and it straightened up.

Agree about the elbows, but what can you do.
Still my favorite figure of the whole bunch!

Zerogouki,

Thanks for the tip. I'll do it this weekend.

Zerogouki,

My Trespasser had a broken tooth! So now I'm an action figure dentist. Heh.

Picked up the BD Knifehead the other day. Right out of the package his leg fell off in my hand. Knee joint cracked in half. Returned him. Oh well.

Hey do any of you guys know what the "34" on coyote tango refers to? I noticed Gypsy also has "34" marked on his shoulders, curious as to what it means or refers to..?

I’m fairly certain they will find a way. The line is doing well so I wouldn’t be surprised if they release Otachi similar to how they released the Spider Gremlin.

So if the wings are a problem sculpt em folded!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back