NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wonder what can one do about something like this. Since the 18 inch is so heavy.

I've used super glue a lot of times in my 7 inch, but something so massive, I wonder if something like gorilla glue would even work

I would try some decent super glue, it appears it was manufactured with glue and there is quite a bit of surface area to bond
the two parts.

I would suggest you have the figure standing with the foot flat, to make sure things are aligned correctly on the first try.

This stuff bonds in like 3 seconds, but I've had experience with other brands of epoxy and cheap glue that was abysmal.

4785.GIF

I would not try pinning it on the first try, it is a risk that you will misalign when trying to drill the two separate pieces.

Received an Email today letting me know that Series 3 Kaiju UK stock will be arriving around the 3rd of April. Haven’t ordered any Jaegers but I am assuming it would be the same for anybody that is still waiting. :impatient:

You think Scunner will be able to lower his head, to look straight forward when stood up? Only seen him in this "swimming" pose.

image.jpg

I'm a little bit late at the 18-inch-Gipsy-Party, but I missed out the first run of this guy, and the second batch just had become available at German retailers.

View attachment 98791

It's my first NECA collectible - always avoided them because of quality concerns, but Gipsy really looks great. It's bigger and has a better paint job, than the one on my Hot Toys Iron Man Mk VII, but only costs one-third the money. Now I can't wait to see an 18-inch version of Cherno. ;)

Hi! I was wondering here what display you had Gipsy on, thanks!

You think Scunner will be able to lower his head, to look straight forward when stood up? Only seen him in this "swimming" pose.

View attachment 101356

Yes, I asked Randy on twitter and Scunner will lower his head "more pics in coming weeks to show articulation & range of motion"

MORE NEWS:

* Neca is going to release Scunner, Crimson and Striker this summer (maybe July)
* There's gonna be a Pacific Rim exclusive figure for San Diego Comic Con
* Gipsy Danger 2.0 and a Prologue Jaeger (Romeo Blue or Tacit Ronin because Randy said they won't make Horizon Brave AT LEAST this year) are going to be released MAYBE in Octuber
* There will be another Jaeger assortment (Jaegers TBA) after Gipsy 2.0 and the Prologue Jaeger
* 1/4 scale Cherno Alpha is going to be release in September
* Axehead release is AFTER Scunner, exact date TBA

I'm very excited about the Jaegers!

Last edited:
I will buy Gipsy 2.0, Scunner and every new Jaeger and Kaiju they make! :D

Yes, I asked Randy on twitter and Scunner will lower his head "more pics in coming weeks to show articulation & range of motion"

MORE NEWS:

* Neca is going to release Scunner, Crimson and Striker this summer (maybe July)
* There's gonna be a Pacific Rim exclusive figure for San Diego Comic Con
* Gipsy Danger 2.0 and a Prologue Jaeger (Romeo Blue or Tacit Ronin because Randy said they won't make Horizon Brave AT LEAST this year) are going to be released MAYBE in Octuber
* There will be another Jaeger assortment (Jaegers TBA) after Gipsy 2.0 and the Prologue Jaeger
* 1/4 scale Cherno Alpha is going to be release in September
* Axehead release is AFTER Scunner, exact date TBA

I'm very excited about the Jaegers!

Thanks for the reply miikee90.

You're welcome Yoshi

I think the SDCC exclusive is gonna be Axehead because we already see the prototype month ago and I don't think a Kaiju Concept sell well, but I hope NECA do something different

Got both Jaeger's today and they don't disappoint!! Much better Joints than before, the only bad thing is NECA removed the Peg holes. Bring on the next Jaegers:D

vy6a3ega.jpg

ygujatyb.jpg

yqygu6a6.jpg

Back