NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My goodness --- I have to find space for that Jaeger! It's one of those figures too that would benefit best by its built-in LEDs :)

EDIT: Was it ever announced by NECA that they would also make an 18" Crimson Typhoon? I'd be nuts for that.

My goodness --- I have to find space for that Jaeger! It's one of those figures too that would benefit best by its built-in LEDs :)

EDIT: Was it ever announced by NECA that they would also make an 18" Crimson Typhoon? I'd be nuts for that.

If they keep selling, they'll keep making. Im hoping the do a 2.0 of that as the prices are insane now, and im gunna be sticking with just the 7 inch line

Oh wow cyzombie, those look amazing. Fantastic work man!

Thanks.......:)

Outstanding! How did you redo the lines so nice and clean?!

Just one by one thin layer of color until it look solid

Wow! ...too cool. :yess:

:clap :clap :clap

:hi5:

Thanks!!!

Amazing job!!! I wish these guys could look like this right out of the packaging!

yes, wish they can improve the paint job, sometime it's really ruin the best sculpt of the figure!!!

Love the paint job, but you "love" the articulation?! Are you serious?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

except the neck articulation ( wish it can move up the head) quite satisfied with the other joint,
seem they reuse the same body for the kaiju Scunner again...............:( , wish they can make Onibaba, Slattern and Otachi for the upcming kaiju!!!!!

Are they really going to put blue/white LEDs in those turbines left and right from Chernos head? I guess, red or orange ones would be much more suitable to recreate the on-screen look. Hope that's just an early concept, what we can see on the BBTS preorder page.

bljxg.jpg

Thanks.......:)

Just one by one thin layer of color until it look solid

Thanks!!!

yes, wish they can improve the paint job, sometime it's really ruin the best sculpt of the figure!!!

except the neck articulation ( wish it can move up the head) quite satisfied with the other joint,
seem they reuse the same body for the kaiju Scunner again...............:( , wish they can make Onibaba, Slattern and Otachi for the upcming kaiju!!!!!

Hi,

Your repaints look sweet. You kept the original grey and added brown drybrush, right?

If they keep selling, they'll keep making. Im hoping the do a 2.0 of that as the prices are insane now, and im gunna be sticking with just the 7 inch line

True. I just POd 18" Cherno hoping that another sell-out would mean another 18" Jaeger on their plate -- I really hope Crimson would be next!

Just got the Knifehead & Trespasser last week, love the sculpt & articulation...........Good job NECA !!!!!!!
But really don't like the paint job of the battle damage, so just repaint it & add some glow in the dark paint for the line!!!

Man, great job! Your repaint made these Kaijus appear larger than life!

The elbow joint is terrible! (And the neck as you mentioned) they might as well not put a joint there! Even the first knifehead had better range than this one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

are they really re-releasing or did bbts just find a box of these things in a corner o their warehouse?

Back