NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
120 bucks for the figure, plus 16 bucks shipping? NECA, are you out of your mother ****ing minds? Go **** yourselves.

They are taking their own product, and making them intentionally hard to obtain. Why does every store I go to have 3 sets of Predators, Aliens, RoboCops, Rambos...and yet Pacific Rim gets only one figure per case? They drop one box off per store, and never give them any more.

Are they against money or something? Well, evidently not, because they sure like upping their own price by 40 bucks. Gross.

Also....after months of trying to find ONE of these figures, I did.

4AgSx5n.jpg

Thanks NECA. Now i'll have to return it, and there will never be another one ever again.

I got it from a store. And they're not getting any more. No one is, because NECA is making these into super rare action figures. It's annoying.

CP, email NECA customer service and see if they will switch it out for you. They did it for me when my Crimson Typhoon broke.

Im glad I got the p.o. at bbts . Did not but buy neca for a long time since the hellboy figures which I still have. I will buy all robots in 18 inch if they make them all. That will look awesome together. Just afraid neca will raise the price on each jaggers.

NECA never made Hellboy figures. That was Mezco Toyz. Gentle Giant made a few too.

Well, heard a crash and found my Stryker on the floor with a broken leg. Calling NECA tomorrow, this is bull****

Back