NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Pacific-Gypsy-Danger-Action-Figure/dp/B00E3QXA5E/ref=sr_1_sc_3?m=A11WX4H02SYE76&s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1384200874&sr=1-3-spell&keywords=pacificrim[/ame]

18 inch Gypsy sold out on Neca's Amazon store

Last edited:
This thing is so hot I'm wondering if buying a 2nd is a smart idea...

Hahaha that wouldn't be such a bad idea! I really hope I can get some on my site, I'd love to help you guys out! I'm not even sure if I'll have one for myself!

**** it. Grabbed one just in case. Hearing about NECA not being able to meet orders worries me that maybe BBTS won't get enough to fill their orders. Also want to have an extra in case if have QC issues since it doesn't seem like there will be extras for replacements. Worse case I should have no trouble selling the extra for what I paid and maybe I'll even make some money :)

Toys R Us has the series two Pacific Rim figures for sale on their website, including Leatherback. Just placed an order!

It seems like the 18 inch line will be a big sell for neca. I'm sure we'll see more jeagers from them next year. It looks like knife head hasn't sold as fast as gipsy though.

It wont surprise me if we all see a 18 inch Battle Damage Gypsy Danger like they did with the Ironman 18 figure,,The mold is already done so all they have to do is put some Damage on it and there we have it,,Money maker for them and Great for us:blissy

It wont surprise me if we all see a 18 inch Battle Damage Gypsy Danger like they did with the Ironman 18 figure,,The mold is already done so all they have to do is put some Damage on it and there we have it,,Money maker for them and Great for us:blissy

I cant imagine them Not doing one. Id say 100% we will see it.

Really want danger in 18". Hoping to score it close to retail.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

So much for that. I was counting on securing an 18" Gipsy from the NECA eBay store. Who knew this line would be so popular.

Can't wait to see which one they do next... The knifehead is sure to be a good seller, not worries one bit.

Love that one....
Even scalpers had to blush at that one.:gah:

LOL yeah -- I think I'd get SSC's Gipsy Danger statue instead and still have some cash for a 1/6 figure! :lol

But this one it worth it because they do wonderfully careful packing:

Rich World Japan/We do wonderfully careful packing. Is sent out very quickly.
$580.75 + $35.85 shipping

"Buy from us, we got your back -- packed".

:monkey3

Gipsy in stock from Neca on ebay and amazon !!!
10 each site.. as of 12 oclock est.
Go get em !!!!
Got mine ..2 just in case :)

One I ordered from amazon just shipped. Not to the address I wanted but it shipped Not to the address I wanted, but it shipped.

Back