NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine pre-ordered. Hope it sells great.

I'm sure it will. hopefully if it does we will get more kaijus. I'm going to hold out on future 18 inch jager's (if they make more) and see what the other companies are going to make in the high end collectibles scale.

Thanks for the info, bud.

I finally managed to score a set of these at a nearby TRU today. My closest location was sold out, so I wasn't too hopeful checking the next store. There I, again, happened upon yet another empty peg, and was ready to give up the search. However years of toy hunting have taught me to always scan around the nearby shelves, so I quickly looked around. Low and behold, I found a complete set of all three figures hidden on the bottom shelf, stashed behind some other random toys. Such a rare and much needed stroke of luck. I am very happy with them for the price, particularity Leatherback. :)

I'm glad you scored MW!
Yes, you always have to check the other shelves. Even a row or two down, You never know what you'll find! :lol
I'd be interested to see the guy who hid them, come back and look for them.

I got them yesterday. Leatherback is really cool. Most of the joints on the jaegers are pretty tight. A few loose ones, but I think they'll be fixed easily.

Just found a case at my local TRU, had doubles of all three figures. I got Gipsy and Leatherback for my girlfriend, I'm awaiting the 18"ers for myself.

Did neca say who the next 18'' would be after knifehead? I can't imagine a display of all the major characters in 18'', that would make for an incredible display!

NECA AMAZON store? Is this NECA's real Amazon store?

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Pacific-Gypsy-Danger-Action-Figure/dp/B00E3QXA5E/ref=sr_1_3?m=A11WX4H02SYE76&s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1384199683&sr=1-3&keywords=pacific+rim[/ame]

6 left instock

Last edited:
Back