NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think "soon" is debatable here, i would be surprised if we saw any in US before end of Nov at earliest. i remember neca saying the same thing about a wave of predator figs and it was forever till they arrived, not "soon" at all. :p

soooooo any rus sightings of series 2 yet? at all?

18" Gypsy

995891_390850841045356_1580326919_n.jpg

If they start shipping to distributors mid nov it means that shops will get it december (imagine the work overload distributors have on the day before Christmas).

What is almost 100% sure is that Europe won't get the 18" nor any of the 1/4 figures in time for Christmas, that for Neca is really bad as they will loose a big part of their Christmas sales profit.

Damn, that came out of nowhere, Randy didn't even mention this happening or maybe I missed it. But oh well, its starting to feel like they're going to milk this line.

Next release is 2pack Gipsy vs Knifehead then 2pack Gipsy vs Leatherback. Jesus!

They are customs NECA would never have any new product released with out preorders from retailers unless they were exclusives.

Man....look at that price....more expensive than HT Iron Monger....lol....that dude definitely out of his mind.

Back