NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOLY $#¦t !!!!!!!!
Anyone see what 18" gipsy‘s are selling for on ebay ????
$200 to almost $300 !!!
One looney tune on Amazon is asking almost $600 ??? Whaaaat.
God i hope neca makes enough to go around cause thats I N S A N E.
No one has preorders on these.... I hate this.

Crossing my fingers that neca on amazon will hook us up.

Oh and while im thinking about it, I hope Neca re releases a BD version with plasma cannon hand.
Id love that!

Last edited:
I just kept checking the Bigbadtoystore page periodically every day until it popped back up in stock. Maybe you guys could try doing that.

Im a huge fan of the movie but the 7 inch figures look pretty ****ty and not worth the money to me. This 18 inch looks promising but like everyone is saying its sold out and going for insane prices. How do you go from 85 retail to 600?

Im a huge fan of the movie but the 7 inch figures look pretty ****ty and not worth the money to me. This 18 inch looks promising but like everyone is saying its sold out and going for insane prices. How do you go from 85 retail to 600?

I wouldn't panic too much. When it finally hits retail I'd say more will be available.

when all hope seemed lost, I find striker eureka for $20 from neca!!

dWcbcOP.jpg

then THIS happens....:gah:

4rIqTQr.jpg

luckily amazon is good with replacements

Last edited:
Went to a LCS today and they had just gotten wave 2 in a few days ago. They had several boxes, and only one Stryker left. They said some guy came in and bought 22 strikers from them. I was a little annoyed that they sold them all to him for $22 when you know those are all up on eBay now for $45. They knew it too, but for them, **** it, they sold. The one they had left was $30.

I got my series 2 figs yesterday

I don't know about anyone else but the twisty ties on mine were the work of the devil.

Some of them were so tight though, i don't think i could have gotten scissors in there.

Luckily i had my swiss army knife on hand, less safe then scissors but quite satisfying.

Went to a LCS today and they had just gotten wave 2 in a few days ago. They had several boxes, and only one Stryker left. They said some guy came in and bought 22 strikers from them. I was a little annoyed that they sold them all to him for $22 when you know those are all up on eBay now for $45. They knew it too, but for them, **** it, they sold. The one they had left was $30.

Scalpers are dicks. :pfft:

Lol guys I just bought 22 Striker Eureka figures from my LCS and threw them up on eBay for $45 a piece. Cha-ching! :yess:

^ tell me about it. All their quarter scale figures are delayed. Adam West should've been released long time ago with Gipsy. Keaton should be this month but won't be out til December probably.

I think they're going to hit retail all at once which is gonna hurt. :lol

Back