NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made a base for Typhoon with my kids:
20131020_170731.jpg
20131020_170901.jpg
20131020_170910.jpg

The Sidney wall Kaiju is called Mutavore, he's completely different.

Pacificrim13.jpg

That's right, I think the only time we saw axehead in the movie was in toy form in the beginning montage, some kid is playing with him and and I think there's a shot of him on a shelf.

I thought Axehead was the first Kaiju to make landfall and destroy the Golden Gate bridge???

Thought so, was wondering what jnmx2000 was talking about.

there's a toy a kid holds infront of the camera in the montage in the beginning of the film. It's the same one as axehead. Since axehead isn't seen in his fullest in the film in the beginning, I actually had no idea that was the same kaiju that destroyed the bridge.

Hey,
Anyone else notice the smell of the these figs?
I mean, ive owned enough figs to know that new figure smell and all.
But these smelled so strong like testors enamel paint, it stunk up the whole room for 2 days and gave me a headache.
This was a 1st....had to open all the windows.
Peeeeeuuuuuw....
Lol

Hey,
Anyone else notice the smell of the these figs?
I mean, ive owned enough figs to know that new figure smell and all.
But these smelled so strong like testors enamel paint, it stunk up the whole room for 2 days and gave me a headache.
This was a 1st....had to open all the windows.
Peeeeeuuuuuw....
Lol

I agree, Friend. I had to put them in the soap water and brush them a lot. It will get better.

Just got Sryker and Leatherback this morning. With the exception of Stryker's somewhat boring paint app, these are the two strongest figures so far.

Stryker has a great design and Leatherback finally has the size / presence that you would expect. His legs have some odd articulation, but overall, i'm much happier with him then Knifehead.

Two great figs overall. Bring on Cherno Alpha!

^^same! got them at local anime store called geekplastiq, case arrived this morning. nada at rus and according to the guy workin there he cant order them yet or sumthin like that.

need to go back to geekplastiq and get the bd gipsy.

Doublejets that paint on your bd striker is very cool, well done!

hey just wondering if the packaging is reusable? Like if it I take the figure out and display it does that packaging get destroyed in order to open it or can I save the packaging and put the figure back in it if i want to sell it in the future. I've never bought a Neca figure before.

hey just wondering if the packaging is reusable? Like if it I take the figure out and display it does that packaging get destroyed in order to open it or can I save the packaging and put the figure back in it if i want to sell it in the future. I've never bought a Neca figure before.

Nope. NECAs packaging is straight plastic all around and needs to be cut. I suppose you could be super careful and make it soooomewhat reusable, but it won't be pretty.

^^same! got them at local anime store called geekplastiq, case arrived this morning. nada at rus and according to the guy workin there he cant order them yet or sumthin like that.

need to go back to geekplastiq and get the bd gipsy.

Doublejets that paint on your bd striker is very cool, well done!

I know you are thinking how sick sick sick these would be 3a style ! :pray:
My real steel bots keep me wanting pacific rim ashley wood goodness:yess:

Got my set of 3 yesterday. Had it on order at BBTS and I forgot I even ordered them in the first place. Only opened Striker to see the quality and I'm not impressed. Wasn't expecting much but my Strikers arms have very weak armpit joints. They can't stay parallel to his body and so they just fall toward his pelvic. Articulation is also almost none existing but wasn't expecting much in that department as well.

Selling Gypsy Danger BD and Leatherback if anyone is interested. Not going to bother opening them.

Wish someone made 12" versions of these.

Back