NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heads up for the UK NECA Pacific Rim series 2 figures should be out in the shops next week and restocks of series 1 so get them while you can.

You need this.

1185957_563304597060953_1675187288_n.jpg

NECA said on twitter there'll be info on series 3 next week to coincide with the DVD release, they said a while back the sculpting was done i think so maybe we can see some prototypes.

called my local rus...

me-"hello im calling to see if you got in any pacific Rim figures?"

rus-"i wish we did so you guys would stop calling!"

me-"really, you have alot of people calling about them?"

rus-"yeah like at least 3 times a day."

LOL thinkin i may order them online.

called my local rus...

me-"hello im calling to see if you got in any pacific Rim figures?"

rus-"i wish we did so you guys would stop calling!"

me-"really, you have alot of people calling about them?"

rus-"yeah like at least 3 times a day."

LOL thinkin i may order them online.:horror

Just watched the movie this past week, and rewatched it again today. Totally love it, and NEED some collectibles. Pre-ordered the 18 inch Gipsy, hoping it comes out soon!

Also really hoping for some other Jaegers in the 18" line like Striker...

Hi there,

Not sure where to put this request so apologies if in the wrong place.

Just wondering if there is anyone in the UK who does custom action figures who could do my 18" Gypsy when I get it? I am useless at painting and things like that but would love to have a more accurate version.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Gipsy looks incredible. The engine on her chest looks just like in the film. I just hope they duplicated the honeycomb pattern on her visor. :pray:

AWESOME! :panic:

I think the random arm in the background may belong to Knifehead....
Good eye, didn't even notice there was an arm there lol

Not sure if it's knifehead though, looks to small to be one of the larger ones and the smaller ones don't have their fingers splayed like that, could be knifehead's, in fact it probably is, but i like to think it's from some hitherto unnanounced 18 inch kaiju.

Back