NECA: Home Alone Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome work, Sai, especially as a gift to your brother. Repped. And a Merry Christmas to you too, my friend! :duff

Just caught up with this thread! I love the display box made and posted above.

I also love the repaint work. Those figures look great after that!

Well done everyone!

Some brilliant photos of the gang on display here! :clap

I got Harry as a Christmas present and he's just a sight to behold, there's so much of Pesci in both head sculpts. I was so impressed I just had to order Kevin as well.

Kind of regret not picking up all three together as Marv is almost sold out on most places online and his price is bound to go up. I just didn't expect him to be so popular in comparison to the other two.

Great repaint work Saigon! They look much better. I hope your brother loves them!

Thanks a lot, guys!! And a HUGE thank you to mattman for inspiring me to make a shadow box display! I shamelessly copied/used every awesome, creative idea mattman incorporated into his display, plus a few added extras; so ALL credit goes to mattman :) I finally found the time to complete it a couple days ago and mailed it to my brother. He absolutely LOVED it! Thanks again, mattman!! :hi5: Here are pics of the repainted figures in the finished display:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thx a lot, gypsy! Again, mattman deserves all the credit :)

Have you picked up a set yet? I've seen your repaints before, and would love to see how yours would turn out. Just make sure you have a set of magnifying glasses. I feel cross-eyed now from painting those tiny eyes :lol

Thx a lot, gypsy! Again, mattman deserves all the credit :)

Have you picked up a set yet? I've seen your repaints before, and would love to see how yours would turn out. Just make sure you have a set of magnifying glasses. I feel cross-eyed now from painting those tiny eyes :lol

Yeah mattmans looked great and totally inspiring. I havnt yet. Im having a move around but im sure i can fit these in. Ha yes i hate painting 1/6 let alone this size lol. Altho, il prob leave the eyes ( hate doing those )

I was thinking of doing 2 rooms, one with the toilet and mirror, the other all boobie trapped but again, will depend on space .

That sounds like a pretty awesome idea. I'd remake the entire house with all booby traps if I could :lol

It's hard to find shadow boxes that have enough depth to accommodate everything. If you're gonna make multiple rooms, you'll probably have to make a custom box in order to fit everything inside. Also, it's a pain to paint the eyes, but it's a MUST for these figures, IMO. All of mine looked wonky and it completely ruined the otherwise fantastic sculpts and outfits. Just get some magnifying glasses, if you don't already have some. They really help a ton when it comes to painting small/fine detail.

That came out really nice. Really nice work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Just bought a set online for $62 plus shipping! I'm happy and very excited to get these!
I can see these being pretty sought after in the future. I planned on only getting Marv and Harry at first, but for the price why not get the set. Plus, it will make a nice display.

That came out really nice. Really nice work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Wow even has the lights? Really amazing display! That is a lot of fun

Thanks a lot, guys! And yeah, these figures are pretty fun. My gf kept laughing at me because I couldn't help but smile while I was posing them for the display :lol

Just bought a set online for $62 plus shipping! I'm happy and very excited to get these!
I can see these being pretty sought after in the future. I planned on only getting Marv and Harry at first, but for the price why not get the set. Plus, it will make a nice display.

That's a great deal T-?. Where'd you find them at that price, if you don't mind me asking? Just curious since my gf wants me to make her a home alone display too.

That's a great deal T-?. Where'd you find them at that price, if you don't mind me asking? Just curious since my gf wants me to make her a home alone display too.
On eBay! Local guy who was selling them. Has an eBay store. Had some money sitting in Paypal from selling some old figs, so it worked out great for me.

Back